Just A Small Present....Or So You Might Think

IzzyPOV

After the message was sent and the flash drive was hidden I thought that it might be time to go shopping. After all I was tired and you know what some people say "Shop until you drop" that is figuratively. Sometimes that is taking literally. I think that I am going to take this one literally because I know where most of the monsters drugs are and they are secluded but first I need to go on this date with Justin mother fucking Bieber that everybody is flipping shit over.

Even though I don't like him I might as well try and be nice about this and say "yes" even though I want to say no. I don't want to come off as being rude or anything. Maybe anyways yeah I kind of do have to call him. So here goes nothing....*sighs picks up my phone and I call him*

Me: *waits for the phone to get picked up*

Justin: *picks up the phone* Hello?

Me: Oh umm hi Justin...

Justin: Oh umm are you okay? Cause you sound kind of I don't know off slightly.

Me: Yeah I'm fine and I just wanted to call and ask if that offer of a date is still on?

Justin: The date is still up so is that a yes? Unless of course your not free

Me: Oh no I-I ummm I'm free and that is a yes.

Justin: So what time should I pick you up?

Me: Umm how about 6?

Justin: Okay I'll pick you up at -*a friend is in the back ground yelling about the date and slapping him*

Me: *softly giggles then I look away slowly* I-Is that your friend?

Justin: Yeah that's ummm....That's Chaz for you he's going crazy right now...Wow I am so embarrassed.

Me: Justin Bieber *softly gasps playfully* Embarrassed?? Never.

Justin: *chuckles deeply* Yeah well that's the sad truth.

Me: Alright so date at about 6ish? Okay well don't you dare be late *slightly smirks*

Justin: *smirks* Okay I'll try not to be late.

Me: Alright well I have to go....But don't be late please?

Justin: Okay I won't be late I promise. And I guess that I will see you later tonight

Me: Alright bye Justin.

Justin: Bye

Me: *Hangs Up*

Oh my fucking god. So now it's official I am going on a date tonight with THE Justin Bieber. I swear I just heard a scream from outside.

*Goes Over To The Window and Sees The Monsters Wife*

Me: Hey Marco where are you? I want to ask you something

Marco: Y-Yes?

Me: Don't be scared I won't hurt you...Unless you deserve it. But that's besides the point.

Marco: Then what is the point?

Me: The point is that I want to ask you if you had seen his wife or is it ex wife?

Marco: I went out and did what you wanted me to do...Why?

Me: Oh nothing in particular.....Just curious as to what she said to you.

Marco: Oh umm she didn't really say much to me about anything.....Why? Well besides the fact that she said that he had stored a lot of money in a bank account and the other half at his boss's place. Then she said that it was more than a quarter of a million dollars. But she didn't how he got that much money in such a short amount of time.

Me: *slightly chuckles then sighs* I know how he got that much in such a short amount of time. And I'm pretty sure that I told you this story...right?

Marco: Yeah I think.....But why them though?

Me: I think that it was because he felt that my family was a threat to him. I never got to say good-bye. And so I never got told what my family actually did when I had to stay with other relatives while they were gone for more than a couple months.

Marco: Ah okay now I understand.

Me: *slightly nods my head*

I then decided to go over to the women screaming but I acted like I was concerned even though I brought her here. I gave her a hug and was comforting her so she wouldn't get suspious of me doing any of this. I slyly smirked but then I saw someone that made my heart stop and I was trying to comprehend of what to do. Should I run or go hug him?

~~~~~~~~

NOTE: Who do you think that she saw? Comments? Questions? Votes?

~~~~~~~~