My daily life in school

Alice Underwood is this high school freshman and she has a crush with a guy called Derick he is kind of a popular guyand other girls call mean guy since his parents are the richest in the whole town .Atually the father was the mayor of the town and Alice family just move to that town.

--------------------------------------------------- Alice ***************--------------------------------------------------------------

It sucks that I had to leave New York just to go to the country for a get away of  tecnoligy this place stinks . I can't even get service in this place and now how  im going to talk to my friends.Now i have to start school where i dont know anyone and its not fun because I left my perfect life for to start a nightmare it sucks . Mom says " That its good for me for I to start  a new life" then my father says"is a new beggining for you and for all of us".The first thing I said "i hate this place i love where i wasin the city its not fair you had to drag me here just for yous to fix your marriage "(I rant to my room and I sliammed the door and jumped on the bed and yelled and punched the pillow ).

________________________________TheNextDay ______________________________________

----------------------------------------------------Alice's*************----------------------------------------------------------

DAMN!!!!!,today I have to go to school im starting High School in this place and im starting to hate it so much .

--------------------------------------------------Dericks*************---------------------------------------------------------

WOW freshman or better saying fresh meat new girls to play with Im going to  have so much fun.Wich one wich one wait why is this one girl lined up like the others she just passed right  by me and she didn't  even look to the side  she has beautiful long brown hair and dark brown eyes and perfect size and perfect body wait forget about this girl she aint nothing special but she so cute wait im losing my cool i better go hang out with my friends.

---------------------------------------------------Alice's ***********-------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking to the hallway and i see all of the new girls lined up like there were soldiers what the hell is happening this is high school not soldier high school then i see a guy looking at the girls  like he  was going to date all of them but step by step but if he tries to put me in he mistaking  because im not that easly to counquer and especially by him because he is not my type and his stlye is pathetic no offence the only thing that is kind of cute is his face and it doesnt mean i like him.

---------------------------------------------------Dericks**************---------------------------------------------------------

Wven though i hanged out with my friends I cant stop thinking about that girl in tha hallway but why do I feel like this????Anyway the bell ringed i  have to go to class .But after I go to the classroom one of my friends said that he knows that girl that she is his neighbors(my friends name is Jake )

--------------------------------------------------Jakes****************----------------------------------------------------------

Man!!!! Dereck acted  weird even though hes my best friend since kindergarden .....................Im worried about him he doesnt know I like the same girl and I hpoe he ain't going to find out .

WOW!!!!! troble in friiends   Jake and Derick like the same girl  what would happen ??????the next  chapter coming soon!!!!!!  =D