DAMNIT CH5

Now this is when Haruna's story leaves the original plot of Naruto. By the way, I don't own it, I'm just borrowing it.

I dedicate this chapter to FunnyGaaraGirl because she helps me write better, pointing things out for me that i miss. So this is for you.

******()******

We headed out in the morning when I was sure the storm over. Ichigo was still sleeping, so I tied him up in a sling I saw on the Discovery Channel once. It rested a bit uncomfortably at first, but once the fabric adjusted to the shape of my body as I walked, it felt fine. My little boy woke up when he felt me moving, his soft mewling cries bit into my soul with such precision, I wanted to stop and cater to his needs. But my mind told me that I needed to keep carrying on because the faster that we got out of the desert, the better.

It was still early morning, jugding from the position of the sun, I could abandon Ichigo. He was weighing me down, and I didn't have the means to take care of him. But I would only drop him off where I know where he would be safe and treated right. What my mind knew and my heart felt, contridicted each other, and it broke me to have to decide this.

My mother would have taken the child from me and called Social services. I could barely remember a time when I ever saw her sobbed. She knew her weaknessesses, and having to lift a growing babe, along with the cost of raising an infant, she would know that it was too much for a 15 year old wandering the desert while running away from a powerful organization.

I knew we were reaching the end of the desert because of the sparse growthes of plants appearing. Looking up in the direction in which the plants were growing, I saw that in the distance, there were a group of trees. I started to walk faster, with some sort of new energy they call hope.

I didn't notice it at first, being alone for so long had me forget what what a man's voice sounded. Yet, once I noticed it, I heard there were several. I kept on walking forward, for it was the only thing I could do at this point. The voices got louder, and loud sobs could be heard from where I was. I was warned by many to never travel along, because there was still an underground slave market, and an unaccompianed young woman got quite the price on the market.

But it could just be a group of travellers or a bunch of shinobi helping the sand, not slave traders because they don't work during the day. There was also somethig else that bugged me, where the hell was I? Did I take the shortest route out of Wind Country and end up between Fire Country? Or did I take the north route and end up near Earth Country?

I didn't get the chance to wonder where I was before I ended up in a trap, I felt the arms of a strong man wrap around me in a death grip, squeezing Ichigo and causing him to wake up and wail loudly. Struggling with no prevail or hope of getting out, I gave up. I would've used my power, but there was something blocking it, maybe it was the arm around my throat?

He made us walk in the awkward position until he got us to the camp. By then, I was seeing stars and I was pretty sure that Ichigo was squeezed to death by the man who held me captive. One of his friends, who was a bit smaller than him, shackled my wrists together while doing my ankles too. He stripped off my heavy cloak, handing off my pack to another man.

"Your a mother?" he asked

"No, he's my brother." I answered

"I can believe you because you're body isn't retaining water, and your breasts would have been a lot bigger." he said

"Oh." I said

"But you would be the perfect slave, you look hardy and strong, not to mention your face doesn't look like a dog's either, so you'll go for a nice price. Nagato? Put her with the woman, and give that infant to a woman who would make a good nurse maid."