Let's Take a Breather

Greetings, RWAP buddies! It’s kaboodles here with a little update! Since RWAP has gotten pretty intense these past few chapters and since we’re diving into Part Two, I thought we could stop and take a quick breather before continuing. So no, this is not an update. But it is some fun and cool facts about RWAP that I thought you might get a kick out of! So, here we go!

1. I thought up the idea of RWAP in my English class and it took the whole class period to finalize that I actually wanted to write it out.

2. I wrote the Prologue secretly at my friend’s house after going to a concert.

3. I got Emma’s name from my favorite Bon Iver song (link to the right!).

4. I hate the name Ricky.

5. I got the idea for his name from the Fairly Odd Parents. You know...Icky Vicky? Well, I changed it to Icky Ricky (props to PutDownMyCupcake for reminding me of this).

6. James’ name was originally going to be Mason.

7. I contemplated making the story supernatural.

8. Charlie is based off of my little brother.

9. There was originally going to be four guys going after Emma, but I changed it to three so I wouldn’t get confused. And it is a love triangle, not a love square.

10. Emma had red hair in my first attempts to picture her in my mind.

11. I still have not given a specific place to where this story takes place (ex. A city or state). All I know is that it’s up north.

12. Emma was originally going to be my age, fifteen.

13. Out of the three guys, Nate’s the only virgin. ;D

14. Nate suffers from mild schizophrenia.

15. Ricky’s favorite color is red.

16. James’ favorite color is green.

17. Nathan’s favorite color is white.

18. Luna is 83 years old!

19. My least favorite character to write is Maggie.

20. Personally, my favorite character is Nathan, because I like characters with defects.

21. James is a closeted One Direction fan.

22. James’ real parents were neighbors to Aunt Joyce.

23. I just recently showed my friends my story because I was embarrassed by how cliché and sappy RWAP is.

Alright, there you have it! Some facts about RWAP! Any questions? Feel free to ask!

PS: ONLY NINE CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL ROOMMATES WITH A PLAYER IS COMPLETE.