Otherworldly Experience [BoyxBoy]

Prologue

I watched as the 30-ft waves crashed onto the sides of the cliff that I was sitting on. The more I thought about it is the more I got angry. I pushed the waves up the cliff another 20-ft wanting to calm my anger in anyway posisble. I was more than furious that he wouldn't even listen to me. I've been in that Kingdom for centuries doing nothing but obeying his orders. All I wanted to do was to leave and experience life for myself. Maybe even find somebody to love me for me, not for my throne. The more I thought about it to myself the more I began to calm down, the water began to mimic my emotion as it stopped crashing into the side of the cliff.

"Your Majesty, the King has requested your prescence in the courts. I believe it has something to do with your request to leave..."

I jumped up excited that he had probably reconsidered "Thank you Albion!" I sang over and over again and danced around him. I lept from the side of the cliff and dove smoothly into the water, swimming all the way to my Father's Kingdom. I rushed to see him, bursting through the doors. Why should I care I'm the prince.

"Father..."

"Son, I've decided to let you go..."

YES!

"...under one condition."

**********************

Hiya!! Tell me what you think about my new story idea. I know the prologue is short but yeah...BYE!