:Dusk Until Dawn: [Chapter: 3] //A Vampire Romance//

Have I ever mentioned how I hate putting spaces in this? It's so annoying and it takes forever. But I hate when there aren't spaces. Hm, quite the dilemma lol. Anyways. Chapter three. Woop! This site is pretty easy to work (cept the space thing) and I am getting the hang of it :D Second day!

Enjoy! Comment! Vote!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I turned and opened the door to my house and entered. I kicked off my shoes before walking down the hall. "Will?"

No reply.

I hobbled into the living room and saw him intently focused on the television. A basketball game was on. The players on screen ran back and forth across the gym floor, the ball passing in between players, and being caught by an opponent. Will's eyes followed the ball the way a small child's eyes would follow candy.

"Will," I repeated hovering over him. The winning team scored a point.

"Three pointer!" Will shouted suddenly shooting up his arm, punching me in the face. "Ah! Maddie! Sorry!"

"Ow," I replied rubbing my chin. "You seem rather excited."

"I am," was his reply as he turned his attention back to the television. "Did you give them the cookies?"

"Will," I said flatly, "didn't you realize I haven't been here for the last few hours?"

"So that's why..." Will muttered, as if he didn't want me to hear, then he looked up at me. "Of course I knew you weren't here!"

Yeah, I thought, sure you did. I smiled and nodded anyways, keeping my rude comments to myself.

"Now that you are here, would you mind making me something to eat?" he asked, returning his eyes to the television.

"Hm... let me think," I drawled. "Nope."

And without another word I turned and headed towards the stairs and escaped up into my room. I heard him mutter something about kids these days before I shut the door to my room. I kicked off my shoes and fell on my bed.

My sleep was full of different dreams. It started off as Dustin and I lounging together at the beach, which he tried forcing me to go to many times, and then Dustin turned into Damian. The beach had turned into the sinister looking woods next door and Damian was nowhere to be seen. Ayden suddenly appeared, guffawing. The laughter in the pure silence in the woods unsettled me. Then it converged again. Damian and I were standing at my porch again, though something was different. He was leaning down, his face nearing mine. My own face reached up towards his, almost touching now...

I suddenly jolted from my sleep as if an electric shock ran through me. I groaned frustrated at my sudden awaking, right at the good part of the dream. I shoved my face into my pillow.

It was strange, remembering the dream, and yet I really wanted it to continue. When have I ever wanted a dream like that to continue?

Since you saw Damian, a voice in my head taunted me.

I cringed and shoved that thought aside. I barely even knew him! But, another part of me thought, I want to know him. I agreed to that. I did indeed want to know him.

I scooted myself to the edge of the bed and placed my feet onto the cold, wood floor. I stood up slowly before making my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I finished up I sauntered down the stairs leisurely and into the kitchen, where Will was reading the paper and sipping coffee with a plate of eggs and toast in front of him.

"Morning," he greeted me.

"'Lo," I replied yawning. I sat down at the table and pulled his food towards me and started eating it. He frowned but didn't protest.