Epilogue

5 Years Later

       "Well um..." Kristopher cleared his throat before releasing a deep chuckle. "It kinda took a while for her to finally say yes. But um... ah. She said yes." He grinned enthusiastically upon side-hugging his new fiancée. "We're finally getting married."

      Reporters immediately proceeded with their questions as soon as he finished his statement. Multiple voices mixed with the clicking sounds of the cameras, resulting to a rather noisy kerfuffle. "How did you propose to Miss Jennings?"

     He couldn't help but laugh internally at that question. How did he propose? Well, that took a lot of time and effort. Daniella was such a tease. He actually proposed a year ago already, and he asked her the same question every single day since then. And every time, she would just stick her tongue out goofily and wink at him. Like he said. She was the biggest tease ever.

       "Let's just say... in many ways possible."

     Dozens of questions followed after that, but one reporter's question stood out from the rest and that was the last question the couple answered. "What are your plans after the wedding?"

     Daniella smiled sweetly at Kristopher and replied for the both of them. They had to end this interview already or else they'd miss their flight. "Tops is gonna take a break from show biz and we're going to have a long vacation. You know, visit some old friends, catch up and stuff."

       "What about Daniel Curtis? Nobody's had news about him right after his wedding. Where is he and his wife hiding and what are they up to? How are they?" a persistent young reporter managed to squeeze out from the rumbling noise.

     Kristopher and Daniella just looked at each other and laughed, choosing not to reply. Marking that gesture as their conclusion, they pushed their way through the crowded airport as their personal bodyguards led them towards their plane.

       "Aaw! They finally announced their engagement!" Ella squealed in delight as she watched her best friends' live interview on the news. She was currently sitting on the floor, feeling giddy and excited about the two of them. Chie appeared from behind and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her shoulder as he hugged her even tighter.

       "Yeah, so when are we gonna announce ours?" he quipped.

     They were currently at Chie's new house. He decided to move in America to expand their business and strengthen their partnership with the Curtis Corporation but the real reason was to be with Ella. Everybody knew that despite how many times he reasoned out.

     She flicked his arm and scrunched her nose. "After theirs of course. We don't want to steal the spot light from those two airheads now do we?"

     Chie playfully groaned as he placed his girlfriend between his knees, minimizing their distance. "Mari and Sean might beat us to it though."

       "What's the rush?" Ella laughed. "It'd be great if we could have the wedding at the same time as theirs. Isn't that just romantic?"

       "Hell no," he mockingly shivered from disgust, but then chortled right after. "I mean, my sister's alright, but Sean? Your ex? Isn't that like awkward?"

     She broke into a fit of giggles as she turned around to face his chest, gently hitting it repeatedly. "Chie, Sean and I worked things out years ago already. Both of us moved on and found the right persons for us. I'm guessing you're just jealous?" she teased.