Gotta Love Being In Debt

Chapter 1

"Are you fucking stupid do you not know who the fuck The Grim Reaper is?" I asked my little sister in all seriousness.

"No please enlighten me?" she said with a bored expression on her face.

"Are you serious? I really hope that money was worth our lives because he-" I got cut off by the sound of tires screeching to an halt. My face looked scared as shit as looked at my sister fear stickened face also.

"Look at what the hell you did. Where is his money?"

"I dont have it."

"The fuck you mean you dont have it."

"I spent it on clothes and the car outside I have maybe a thousand or two left." she said looking scared as shit.

"You spent a half of a million dollars in half a fucking day?"

"Yes there nothing left." she sobbed scared out her mind just like me.

"Then theres really no reason to keep y'all alive now is there." a deep sexy voice said in the doorway. That neither one of us had bother to look out for.

"Reaper I can explain-" Kim sobbed.

"Oh no there's no need the money is gone now." He said holding his hand out and like magic a buff ass nigga appeared out of no where and handed him a gun. Which he pointed at us well at Kim.

"Any last prayers?" he looked so cold hearted.

"Wait what if we pay you back?" I looked at her like she grew a second head because I wasn't doing shit.

"The fuck you mean we I aint robb him and I showl the fuck ain't spend his money so you better fix yo own mess."

"What type of sister are you?"

"The type thats sick of getting sucked into yo shit your nineteen years old. Im not mommy or dad God rest their soul but im not."

Reaper looked at me and studied my body which made me squirm akwardly under his stare.

"Strip."

"Excuse me?" like im really finna strip the fuck.

"Strip or I'll shoot both of you."

"Kim you heard him." I said pushing my glasses up my face.

"Im talking to you and you better hurry up before I shoot yo ass." He said with an annoyed look on his face.

I started to pull my baggie shirt over my head making my glasses loose on my face and I was about to push them back up but Reaper stopped me.

"Take 'em off." I took off my glasses. Then I pulled down my baggie jogging pants leaving me in my Lace black and white Victoria secret bra and panty set.

He grunted his appriciation of my body then his eye shot to my head and he glared. "Take it down." I reached up and took my messy bun down making my hair fall aimlessly on my shoulder.

"Look Imma make a deal with y'all and its not even really a deal cause you either gone do it or imma kill ya understand?" he said to me and Kim and we both slowly nodded our head.

"Aight you gone pay yo debt back alright for every dolla ya sister stole plus interest will be another day y'all ass will be in debt and you know what Kim? I wanna kill you." Kim looked like she was about to shhit herself.

"But im not I cant stand to look at yo ass so Imma give you to my brother for his 16th birthday and you will do what he say cuz if you dont you will be six feet under. And you-" he said waving the gun in my direction meaning he was talking to me.