Epilogue

Dedicated to Recklis for being my most avid commenter - ever! Thank you. It's a great way to end this story, reading your comments.

Epilogue

San Diego, One year later

            Annabelle laid flat on her belly, on the bed, with the tablet Rashiq had given her in front of her. She slid the screen up as she read an eBook. She looked up when Rashiq entered through the front door of his suite. His button up shirt had been unbuttoned down to the second button and his hair looked as if he had been running his hand through his hair multiple times. Rashiq dumped his bag and ran his hand through his hair, before spotting her on the bed. His lips broke into a smile.

            "Damn, woman. You look good on my bed."

            Annabelle laughed.

            "No class today?" he asked.

            "I had one this morning but that's all."

            "Oh! There's something I need to tell you." Annabelle looked at him and nodded her head for him to continue, "We are leaving for Arandia next week. Hanna is getting married to one of the minister's son and father wants to see you again. He 'claims' he misses you."

            "Oh, really? That's nice. Last I heard; they were dating. A wedding! What should I wear? 'Oh, and we all know who father really misses."

            Rashiq raised an eyebrow at her implication. "You sure you don't mind her?"

            "Rashiq, I don't mind Hanna. I know you belong to me now."

            Rashiq smiled, "And I to you."

            Rashiq began stripping off his clothes and dumping them in the laundry basket. He was down to his boxers when Annabelle asked, "What are you doing?"

            "Removing my clothes."

            Annabelle raised an eyebrow, "Okay...and why are you removing your clothes?"

            "So I can show my wife how much I belong to her and her to me."

            Annabelle laughed and turned away, looking back down at her tablet, "No, no, no. I'm reading now. You're only going to distract me. If I sleep with you, I would never finish this story. I would be exhausted by the time we're done satisfying each other."

            Rashiq growled before jumping on her, supporting himself on his elbows, careful to not land his weight on her.

            "You're no fun! I haven't seen you this whole afternoon and I miss you. Come on!" Rashiq whined as he began peppering kisses on her bare shoulder.