Chapter 23

So last week I decided to turn on the dish washer and some valve was broken or whatever and the water would not stop gushing out and so it flooded the kitchen and downstairs. It’s been stressful in the house since, that’s why I didn’t upload.

Anyway. Back to Sage. You guys enjoyed Carters p.o.v? This story is getting intense now. So much more to happen. I’m going to focus in Sage and Carter in a bit.

Enjoy!

Hearts

*****

Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear”

Chapter 23

Sage POV

The wall in front of me was the most interesting thing in the world right now. The off white colour was the only thing that was keeping me sane. Or so I thought.

This is what my day consisted of, staring at this wall until he came.

Chester, that vile disgusting creature has locked me up in this room for good measure. At least it had a bathroom and bed. Though the room was very emotionless, it’s something that I can’t say I wasn’t use to.

Because I was used to this treatment.

A warning sign went off in my core, almost robotically I sat up straighter.

It was time.

The hairs in the back if my neck stood up, a sign to indicate a threat. My stomach churned and I suddenly had this deep intense need to scratch my skin off.

I wanted to claw at myself. As sick and twisted as that sounded it was all I could do to stay present in this reality that I unknowingly took upon myself.