Secrets (An Andy Biersack Love Story)

When I woke up I checked the time… 5:00. Perfect. I tiptoed to the bathroom and took a 5 minute shower. I got dressed in a long sleeved plaid shirt and some light blue jeans. I added some brown boots and flat ironed my blonde hair which had kind of an emo style. I applied makeup and grabbed my bag. I ran out of the house and ran to school. I waited for the doors to open 2 hours before anyone even got here. I put headphones in my ears and blasted BVB and I just fell asleep. I woke up with a few people in the courtyard of the school. I looked at the time… 7:30. 30 more minutes. Finally the doors open and I walked into the office.

“Hi, I’m a new student” I said to the lady at the desk.

“Name?”

“Angel Rose Love”

“Alright, heres your schedule, locker information and map of the school.” She said, handing me 3 papers.

“Thanks” I said as I walked out of the office. I scanned the lockers until I came to mine, 106. I opened it and shoved my stuff in. I sat  down and listened to music, waiting for the 1st class to start. All of a sudden I felt someone sit next to me and I looked over. She had shortish black hair with red streaks. She had snake bits, a nose piercing and the bluest eyes you have ever seen.

“Hi! I’m Claire” She greeted me.

“Uh H-Hi, I-I’m Angel”

“Wow I loooove your name! You new?” I just nodded. “Awesome, whats your schedule?” I handed it to her and she scanned it. “Cool, all of your classes are with me, I’ll show you around. Cmon” She said as the 1st bell rang. I paused my music and followed her awkwardly to our first class. By lunch I was a little more comfortable around Claire.

“CLAIRE!” I heard some girl yell from across the cafeteria and saw Claire mentally groan. I then saw an orange haired girl running over to us. “CLAIRECLAIRECLAIRECLAIRE!”

“Emy, I just saw you this morning, calm down and go get your lunch”

“Oh please can I sit with you!!!!”

“No, go sit with your friends”

“I’M GOING TO TELL ANDY ON YOU!”

“You do that” Claire said, continuing to eat. “Sorry, that’s my little sister Emy, shes a freshman, our older brother, Andy, takes care of us.”

“Oh cool” I said.

“Yea, I love Emy to death but sometimes she gets on my nerves, know what I mean?”

“Not really” I chuckled.

“You don’t have a sibling?”

“Only child”

“Wow, lucky”

“Ehhh I don’t know about that”

“What do you m-” Thank goodness the bell rang so we got to class but Claire kept trying to push it out of me.

“Nevermind” I said as we were walking home. I pulled out my phone and saw it was4:30. I was supposed to be home by5:00. “CRAP” I yelled as I sprinted away.

“WAIT!” Claire yelled after me but I was already gone. I walked into my house at5:01. I tried to sneak up the stairs but was pulled back down by my shirt.

“BITCH! YOUR LATE!”

“DAD PLEA-” Smack to the cheek.

“I NEED DINNER!” Another smack, this time to the forehead.

“Yes sir” I said standing back up after a kick in the back. I walked over to the kitchen and started making dinner as fast as I could.

After I was done, I gave him his food and went up to my room. I looked out and saw Claire chasing Emy around the front of their house. I guessed it was their house and just closed my curtains. I snuggled into bed and fell asleep.

*********************************************************************************************************

ToriBiersack is Angel

BVBOutcast7 is Claire

AdriannaXRadke is Emy

Angel ----------------->

Listening to My Whole Family (Thinks I'm Gay)- Bo Burnham ----------------------->

SHOULD I CONTINUE?!??!