Chapter 5 Undiscovered voice

Song By drake-take care

************************************************************************************************************

 The next day I woke up finding candy still here and my dad pass out with the t.v open before I left I open up a window hoping that the air would help me breath in this place Last day just get threw the day then you can work him. 

On my way to school I ran into the guy's action.

 "Hey Jackson where's your car?" I asked.

 "I thought I save energy to day" right.

 At school all you could hear about was Kay's party it was driving me crazy I really didn't want to go I saw Kay a few times in the hall but I wouldn't even look up at him can this day go any faster. I didn't get lunch like always Jackson was willing to pay but I wasn't hungry I couldn't get the image of what happen last night it was so sick I mean that wouldn't been the first but for some reason I just couldn't felt like this time would be no different from all the other times.

 "Willow you ready to go?" I looked confuse and realize that it was 7th period school was over and people every getting ready to go to Kay's party I took a deep breath.

 They rest of the guy's went to Kay's house to go set up.

 Me and Jackson walked in silence to his house when we made it his house.

 "It's not much but it's something" he pulled out his key's and open the door I must say his house it way better then it looks on the outside my mouth drop his house was huge this marble floor and paintings all over they walls it looked like a place.

 "I live here with my two little sisters witch is staying at a friends house by the way and my older sister well you know" we walked in to the kitchen and he threw his key's on the counter.

 "Hungry?" he asked I shook my head no he frown.

 "We don't have until two hours until the party do you wanna tour or....." I knew what he was asking.

 "Sure" he smiled and took my head. 

 He showed me around his house it was a two story house each room had around them one room had an Africa them it really felt like I was there another one was china I thought it was cool he should me his sister's room and his room which I thought it would be nice, clean, black and a collection of his head phones on the wall I smiled and walked in I picked up the ones with skulls.

 "The first day we met" he whispered in my head I smiled.

 "Seems like it was just  yesterday" I looked at the clock on his desk.

 "May be we should start looking for those dresses" I said.

 He showed me his big sister room it was still the as she left it.

 "My mom wanted her to feel at home when she comes for a visit. You can look around if you want her clothes is in the closet"

 I walked towards the closet "Are you sure it's ok for me to take her stuff?" I asked again.

 "Yes ok trust me" we tried on 2 dresses one was red.

 "Makes you boobs look huge" said Jackson.

 "What?" I looked at the mirror "No it dosen't" I said I could feel my face turning red.

 "Next" he said I came back with a yellow one "No" I rolled my eyes this is going to be a long day.

 I walked out with a white dress that felt a little too short it was the 6th dress for some reason Jackson didn't mind this one.