Loved You Once... A Diggy Simmons Love Story (5]

Ashli's PoV

It’s the fourth week of school and I can honestly say that I’ve learned more than enough of what I need to know about this school. Our homeroom teacher, Ms. Havens is new. She’s kooky and funny but bi-polar. One minute she’s yelling at us for talking too loudly then she’s saying we’re her favorite class. Mr. BoNey doesn’t care about anything, as long as you have your homework. All the other teachers are typical. The gym teacher, Ms. Perkins, is really nice as well as the science teacher, Mr. Williams, dance instructor, Ms. Thompson but tells us to call her by her first name Hayden, the choir teacher, Mrs. Halloway, and fashion teacher, Miss Kreger (kree-grr). I also learned about the girl I had and encounter with on the first day of school. Her name is Alexis, she’s a senior, and Diggy’s ex. Well not really his “ex”--they used to have a “thing” but not really a relationship. They used to fuck around a lot, literally. I guess you could say they were fuck-buddies because anytime one of them were horny or something, they would call the other one and get to it. Diggy also lost his virginity to this girl his freshman year. That made me feel some type of way. Diggy told me that what they had was strictly a “hit it then quit it” relationship, but he had to break it off with her when she started to develop real feelings for him. I found out that she has two chicks that are like, her minions, they follow her around, do what she says, etc, Natalia and Giana. I now know I have to watch out for them.

Diggy's PoV

I was in my first period, English. The teacher, Ms. Hickie, was taking attendance. (a/n: before you read the next part, understand, I cant think of a last name right now. Lmao, bear with me. Hopefully I’ll have a better one as the story progresses) “Uhm, Ashli Bellz? Ashli? Miss Bellz?” I looked around the room for Ashli, I hadn’t even realized she wasn’t here. I pulled out my phone and sent her a text:

Digg&Ash:) - where are yu?? Are yu ok??!?!

Ten minutes had passed and there was still no sign of my girlfriend. Ms. Hickie went on with the class, explaining the project we were going to be starting that was due in a few weeks. Then she announced the partners. “Travon and Sage, Justin and Sweetie, Khalil and Star, Corahn and Tiffany, Jessica and Aaron, Rachel and Shaq, Daniel and…” I crossed my fingers and hoped she wouldn’t put me and Alexis together. “Alexis.” Damn. After she finished listing the partners she handed out all the papers and all the partners got together. “Hey Digg!” she said excitedly as she pulled up a chair next to me. “Don’t call me that.” Ashli was the only one I let get away with calling me Digg, since she “made up” the name when we were eight and refused to stop calling me that despite my requests. Even though it was the same as calling me Diggy, only she could call me Digg. “What do you mean?” “Nothing, just call me Diggy, ok? Good.” “Ok? Anyways,” she sat there and talked my head off about anything and everything. Seconds later, the classroom door swung open and there stood Ashli, looking drained but still swagged out.

“Ah, Miss Bellz so nice of you to join us.” Ms. Hickie said taking Ashli’s late note. I saw her roll her eyes before responding. “Yeah, I’m sorry I’m late Ms. Hickie, something uh came up.” she said, a little out of breath. “Mhm, well Ashli, it looks like we’re all out of partners for the project but you can work with…Daniel and Alexis. They’ll fill you in on the information.” I smiled as she began walking towards us but with every step she took, Alexis scooted her chair closer to mine and began rubbing her hand on my thigh. I pushed it away just as Ashli stood next to me. “Hey Digg.” she said passionately kissing my lips “Alexis” she said under breath. “Ho.” I heard Alexis mumble back. I pulled Ashli into my lap and Alexis looked at her with a death glare. “So, ‘something came up’, eh?” “Yeah, not really.” “What happened then?” “I over-slept.” “What? Perfect Little-Miss-Ashli over-slept and was late to school.” I gasped, pretending to be surprised. “Shut up.” she said hitting my chest. “So what’s this whole project crap she’s talking about?” “Well, we have partners, in this case three people, and we have to do an interview type thing with them and,” “Excuse me, Miss Bellz, but I’m sure there’s more than enough chairs for you to sit in so there’s no reason for you to be on Daniel’s lap right now.” Alexis cut me off loudly, aiming to get ms. Hickie’s attention, which she did. “Miss Ducusin is right, Ashli please sit in a chair.” Ms. Hickie instructed. Ashli sighed before getting up and dragging a chair next to me.