Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 11

Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 11

Jasmine awoke to the smell of coffee, water running and light music playing. It must be Kayla playing her Saturday morning music or Mrs. Jackson doing her yoga practice.  I turn into the bed, yawning and rubbing my sleepy eyes.

I glance at the night table for my cell phone that was when I realize that I wasn’t in Jacob’s room or mine. I took in my unfamiliar surrounding for the first time. The sheets were cream and smell like Lavender soft and sweet with a little mix of Vanilla. The walls were bare except that there was a photograph with a waterfall on it with bold words saying Jamaica: No problem.

 We can’t be in Jamaica I thought as I slowly got up on my elbow. Feeling the cast on my hand. That was when the incident of yesterday flashes back into my mind. Jacob and I along with Mr. Duncan went to my apartment to pick up a few things when Merdic attack me from behind knocking me to the floor, and Merdic started to hit as I scream for help and as Merdic hit me in the mouth I saw Jacob and Duncan running in.

 I shake my head, preventing my horrible two days out of my mind. I can’t understand why I let myself end up in this drama. I wonder if Jacob found out about Merdic and Why I’m so secretive towards me and why my feelings towards him so clumsy. I glance at myself and I notice that I was in a yellow t-shirt, Jacobs’s football shirt. I smiled to myself knowing how much he treasure this t-shirt, he got it from his favorite uncle Bobby who died in a bike crash. Also how Keisha was furious when he wouldn’t let her sleep in it.

 I pull the covers off my legs and put over the bed edge as I slowly got up, feeling a little bit dizzy as I went towards the bathroom. Where the music becomes louder and water running. I started towards the bathroom as the smell of apple gaze and walnut fills my senses. I knock but no one answer so I push the door slowly as I went towards the sink and turn on the pipe. Wetting up my face and when I glance into the mirror that’s when I saw Jacob pulling the curtain showing his naked body. I let out a loud shriek. “Jacob!” I manage to say covering my face with my back to him.

 “Morning Jasmine “he said stepping out of the bathroom taking a towel off the rack and wrap it around his waist. “Didn’t you hear when I knocked?” I asked finally turning around  taking his sexy body, he was well shaped, his dark skin looking hot and wet at the same time as the remaining  water kept running down his body until it reach the place where the towel was wrapped so sexy and beautiful on him. She still remembers the first time she saw him naked but never got actually good look at him from head to toe.  “No, the music just end and water was running very loudly” he said knocking her out of her thoughts.

 “When did we arrive here?” she asked as she pulled her messed hair into a messy ponytail. “Last night” he said coming close to her.

 “And where are my clothes they are downstairs in the living room” pinning her to the sink.

  “I need you to get them” she said trying to get out of his little prison.

  “Why didn’t you bring them up last night?” I asked trying to prevent him from doing whatever he wanted to do. “You held me down” he said smiling

“I did not” I said looking him surprisingly “Yea you did” he said kissing my forehead Damn! Why did he do that he’s only making me melt.  I thought shaking my head. “I would never do that to my best friend” I said looking up at him. “Well you were quiet a grabber” he said smiling down at me. “You’re lying” I said pushing him off me with all my strength and turning to the mirror as he came up behind me and grab my waist tightly.

 “Jacob quit playing!” I said between clench teeth as he grab me gently and place me on the wall. “I’m not playing Jasmine, I don’t care about your clothes, I like seeing you in my t-shirt it looks sexy on you” he said smiling me. Jasmine blush at his comment.  “I can’t patrol in the house like this and aren’t we going out?” “Yea but not today, Doctor Malcolm said you need to rest” he said. Before Jasmine say anything there was a knock on the door.