Chapter 13

We were all sat together in the lounge watching Tom and Jerry, ironically. The rest of the brothers were also with us, and Jordan kept peeking up from his book and looking at Jane and I. Had he not seen girls before?

"My brother doesn't bring girls to the house-" Joseph put in, but the twins inturrupted.

"Just cause he's either gay-" Tom smirked.

"Or he's too in love with me to be with a girl!" Jerry finished.

I saw a grin creep onto Jordan's face, finally putting a fold in his page and putting his book down.

"What're you reading?" Jane piped up, curious.

Jordan smiled kindly at her, putting his book down on the table now. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Jane frowned, then rolled her eyes and smiled back.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Put this in the diary book of OH MY GOD because Jordan put his book down without being yelled at!" Jerry yelled.

"Mum! Our brother's gone mad because of Jane!" Tom finished.

Mum rushed in, her cooking apron on and her black curls a disarray on top of her head; blue eyes frantic as she looked at her boys, thinking they were harmed. "What happened? Did I make a plot error?" She pointed at Jordan.

Jane was gob-smacked. "That's YOUR book?!"

Mum smiled kindly at Jane, hoding her hands gently. "Yes, sweetheart. Are you one of my son's girlfriends yet?" Jane blushed furiously, and everyone laughed. "But...you're so pretty! The boys all sleep all day and xbox during the night with water and food fights." She looked accusingly at the twins. "Which reminds me..." She turned to them, folding her arms and glaring.

They both pointed at each other at the same time, and Liana came out from the kitchen; wearing her pyjamas still.

"Liana!" Both twins cheered, distracting their mum's attention.

"Why aren't you dressed up?" She had her hands on her hips.

"I can help," Jane piped up, smiling. "Can I help you get dressed? I'm one of Matt's music friends." She asked Liana.

Her eyes lit up, nodding her head and grabbing her hand. Jordan got up after them, holding Liana's other hand.

"You don't know where her stuff is, so I'll help too." Jordan smiled, going with them and disappearing upstairs.

"Well..." Tom whistled in surprise.

"Exactly." Jerry finished, shaking his head slightly.