Shower time~

*Home*

I felt something warm on me and I looked up and saw all the kittens with shocked faces and my jaw droped and I jumpped up making all the kitys fall to the ground but I didn't care I was mad. "What the fuck!? You peed on me!" I yelled and the first kitty to make a sound was Lolliepop and I glared at him and he slunk back but I grabbed him up and started to walk back to my room "Come on kittys!" I said and all of the hurryed to follow me. I slammed my door shut and ploped lolliepop on the bed storming around grabbing a new shirt and shizz I started to undress myself and all the kittys went wide eyed followed by a bunch of mews, "Lolliepop why did you have to do that" I said slipping off my shirt I had on and Lolliepop just mewed and mewed as if trying to explain but I just sighed getting fully undressed "I don't care, just stay in here, I'm gonna get cleaned up so just stay here" I said walking to the bathroom. It wasn't but only 3 minutes when I heard a little mews and I peeked my head out and I saw the kittys sitting there looking right at me and I smiled "Oh so you all want to get clean to huh, alright~" I  said picking them all up and putting them in with me and setting them down in the shower, getting some soap out scrubbing all of them, Btichy seemed more obsessed with my boobs cause he would be looking or licking them which made me giggle so I pushed him away towards Ta Ta and he didn't seem happy about it cause he growled but I shrugged and continued to wash them. *tug tug* "Ow~!" I yelped and I looked down and I saw Bitchy bitting my boobs now it would be cute if it was playful but this wasn't he was litterly trying to bite them off and I yelped from pain before throwing him onto Ta Ta and jumping up, covering myself up "Okay, is it odd that I feel like you all have these pervy thoughts of me..." I said and they all mewed Bitchy's mew a little deeper and I twitched slowly getting out. "Okay, my cat is a sexual one.... that's normal right?" I said to myself, but Bitchy only jumped out and rubbed against my leg puring loudly and I shook my head "Bitchy you can't make love to me, I'm human~" I said but he didn't listen he was bitting at my leg and rubbing against it, now don't get me wrong a little cute kitten doing that you would Aw but no this isn't funny anymore this cat was getting sexual cat wise. I was putting my close on well more like panties and bra when all of a sudden Bitchy was mewing up a storm and I looked over the tub  and saw Blondie and Pepper licking each other "Well thats c-- WHAT!?" I yelled and both of them only continued to lick each other now by then I don't know what to do, two of them were licking there no, no areas and the other two were normally licking each other leaving the others to sit there and wonder what there doing. Now I quickly walked over to the door to open it but then large poofs of smoke appered and 9 naked teens stood infront of me, two in a very odd postion and I blushed deep red "O-Oh my..." I said "Now don't scream" One of them said and I ran out of the bathroom shutting the door fast and standing behind it, breathing hard.  "Come out and I'll hit you all so hard your grand kids will say ow" I said in a scared tone and one laughed, and I felt the door opening a bit and I braced for what would happen next, when all of a sudden I felt warmth....