The day

Chapter 22

Looking at the army of lust filled vampire's, I didn't feel an ounce of fear. My mom and I, can't be killed. It's even more fun now that Kyle thinks he can hurt me. My mom hasn't taken her eyes off him, I swear she must be imaging him spontaneously combusting with the wicked smile she has on her face. The guards all learnt the hard way not to piss off  my mom and if they did, the look on her face is how she would look at them. Kyle is a fool if he thought mom would come alone with no one to back her up with number' s this large. She could probably kill them all herself within seconds and most of them don't have a clue of what she is really capable of and how easy it would be to kill them with a single thought.

Kyle's face turned furious as my mom smiled at him. I could feel him built his energy up and mom looked at me and rolled her eyes. She knows I can take his power if I can take hers but I have to stick to our plan. He sent his energy out in tentricles, wrapping them around me and pulling me towards him. It took everything in me not to fight against his power. His smirked dropped when he realised my mom wasn't panicking like she should be if she is scared for me.

"Have you gone back to the dark side Lexi, you don't seem to care that I have you're daughter" Kyle said.

"Why would I worry Kyle, you're the weakest royal in the room" mom smirked and nodded at me.

Pushing my telekinesis out toward him, I pushed it down on his body holding him in place so he couldn't move. Stepping out of his hold, I walked towards my mom and stood beside her, smirking at a shocked but frozen Kyle. His army finally moved into action. Like we planned I focused my power and sent out the strongest level of pain towards them. Instantly half of them dropped to the ground the same time the side mom focused on dropped to the ground. There screams of pain is almost deafening. Pulling back some of my hold on Kyle, both of us walked towards him.

"It's not what you imagined would happen. You actually thought you could win against us, you really are stupid, even more so for thinking my child would be powerless" mom taunted him.

"How? she is never anywhere by herself, I haven't seen of training" he managed to get out.

"They weren't for her protection, they were for ours and the king's piece of mind. You're in the presence of the new, stronger royal bloodline" mom said.

"Right, the rest of you have a choice, you can walk away now and never go against the royal family again or you can suffer the same faith as Kyle. You don't need to say it, just think it. I will know who is telling me the truth and who isn't" I shouted.

Both mom and I started to push into their minds, scanning their minds. Only a quatre wanted to leave and it's all the younger vampire's who got dragged into it by Kyle. But I did find the vampire who carved traitor onto Killian' s chest and where Cody is being held. I released the vampires who don't want to be here and they disappeared in seconds. I pushed as much pain as I could toward the ones who remained, all except for the vampire who hurt Killian. To my shock, the vampire fell to the floor, lifeless. Looking towards mom, she looked shocked but proud.

"You have another power like mine" she said looking at the vampires lying on the ground. Mom did the same to the other vampire's, each one dropping to the ground, lifeless.

Pulling the pain from the other vampire. He smirked thinking he could win this fight easily. Walking toward him, I moved faster than he expected and drove my fist into his jaw, knocking him to the ground. He got to his feet, I jumped landing a round house kick to the center of his chest and smirked when I heard his ribs shatter. He dropped to his knee's, trying to catch his breath. I didn't give him a minute, grabbing his arm, I sent my knee up under his jaw and snapped his arm at the elbow. Quickly moving behind him, I wrapped my arm around his neck and held it in place with my other arm. I used all my strength to break his neck. Letting his body drop to the ground, I turned my focus to finding Cody. Running inside the house, I took three steps at a time as I ran up the stairs. Looking down the hallway, I spotted the door. Running toward it, I pushed it open and found a young girl holding Cody in her arm's. She jumped when she saw me and held Cody towards her protectively.

"I'm here for him, I don't want to hurt you but that doesn't mean I won't" I told her.

"Are you his mother?" she asked.

"No, I'm his cousin, his mom and dad are worried sick" I told her.

She walked towards me slowly and handed Cody to me.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm sixteen, Kyle took me from my parent's so he could get money out of them for my return. They have paid, but he hasn't let me return home" she said with watery eyes.

"So that's how he could afford this house. Come with me, my mom and I will make sure you get home" I reassured her. Her face lit up at the mention of going home.

Walking back outside, I could see my mom getting Killian down. His eyes are opened now to my relief. I ran towards him and handed Cody to mom. Wrapping my arm's around him, I inhaled his scent.

"Are you okay, how bad are you're injuries?" I asked him.

"Superficial, the worst have already healed" he reassured me.

He locked his lips to mine and kissed me gently, making my heart skip a beat.

"Are you ready for us to finish this?" mom asked as she handed Cody to Killian.

I nodded at her and walked back towards Kyle, who is being held in place by my mom's energy. We both focused on him and sent the highest level of pain towards him. He screamed at the pain ripped though him without mercy. He dropped to the ground, screaming as he curled into a ball. We pulled our power back and gave him a few minutes without pain before unleashing our power back into him. Using my telekinesis, I raised Kyle into the air, holding him there. Mom sent her flames towards Kyle, wrapping them tightly around him. His screams got louder as the flames started to get hotter. Mom used her energy and incased the flames and Kyle's inside an energy bubble. Kyle tried to get out of the bubble but it isn't any use. Mom is too strong. She sent a high level towards him and his screams got louder before they turned into whimpers. After ten minutes, more flames wrapped around the bubble, lighting it up like a small sun. She then pulled back her power's. Where Kyle was a few minutes ago, only ash remained. She sent flames toward the lifeless bodies on the ground, turning them to ash.

Mom looked at the pile of ash in disgust before turning towards me,

"Its finally over" she smiled relieved.

"We just have one more person to get home first" I said looking at the young girl.

"Don't worry, we will get you home" mom reassured her and she gave her a grateful smile.

Looking around before we left, we checked the rest of the house and surrounding for any lingering vampire's. But we didn't find any.

"Time to go if we are to get her back to her parent's" mom said.

We started walking toward my car with Cody, mom, Killian and the young girl. We left the house, following her directions to her house. After forty minutes, I pulled up outside a beautiful cottage. Straight away, her parent's ran out to get her. You can clearly see the relief on their faces to have their daughter home.

The young woman explained how we helped her, her mother and father couldn't thank us enough. Making all this worth while. But I'm glad Kyle isn't a threat anymore and anyone who could be a threat, is already a pile of ash on the ground.