The Last Dance (27)

Thanks for all the awsome and nice comments last chapter! This long chapter is espeically for you, so everyone else should thank you as well for commenting lol 

So, as most of you have figured out this story is getting closer to the end, and I wish it wasn't, but I don't want to just add any random twist to make it longer and risk ruining the storyline.  

Anyway since it IS wrapping up soon I want as many votes for the story as I can get so can you please go back and vote for any chapters you haven't, or for those that haven't voted at all please do. Thanks in advance =)

Comment and Vote?

Cheers, 

xo.

*************************************************** 

Recap: 

___________________________________________________

"I meant I need to get back to my room before that maid tells my dad. I'm in so much shi-- trouble"

I rolled my eyes at him, feeling relieved it was nothing to do with us. "Alright one, you can swear in front of me John I'm not some delicate court lady" He smiled slightly.

"And second, you don't have to go anywhere, you're not even grounded"

"Oh alrig-wait, WHAT?"

I took a startled step back, not expecting his voice to come out angry.

____________________________________________________

Chapter 27 - Kiss and Make Up

"What do you mean I'm NOT grounded?" He tried to ask calmly but I could still hear the anger behind his words and fidgeted nervously.

"John, your dad wasn't serious about that" I whispered.

His eyes widened, and for a brief moment I saw the old John.

"And you didn't come and get me until past noon?"

"Well I-I meant to come earlier but I ran into Mira and Lily and I lost track of time..." I finished lamely.

He didn't look pleased.

Not at all.

And where was this nervousness of mine coming from anyway? Since when was I scared of John?

"Oh, well, sorry I'm such an inconvenience" He said coldly.

"That's not what I meant John I--"

"You shouldn't have even bothered coming if it was so much trouble, you could have just sent someone else" He said cutting me off.

Where was this even coming from? "You're overreacting--"

"I am not overreacting. You're the one who cares so little about me that you could just forget about me in a room all morning"

"That's not true--" I pleaded, but it was hopeless. He wasn't listening to a word I was saying.

With one last pained look he shoved past me, hard, making me stumble back while he disappeared.

I blinked back tears of frustration and hurt. What the hell just happened here? Not five minutes ago he was about to kiss me, and then this.

I knew it.

I knew things would never last when we got back.

And he just proved me right. Didn't even give me a chance to explain or apologize or anything. Not that I had any reason to.