Member since: March 12, 2012
Story: The Invisible Secrets
Genres: Science Fiction, Teen Fiction
Wattpad published on: March 12, 2012
Becca was the most popular girl in River Ridge High. With the money, they clothes, the friends, the guy, she seemed to have everything. Until the the day she died. But no Heaven just yet for Becca. Stuck on the Earth unable to reach the other side, Becca's spirit can only be seen by the 2 most unlikely people she would have talked to during her life. Only they can help her in her quest to the other side. Plus juicy school gossip will be revealed to Becca's dislike.
1) How old are you?
Ok well I'm 14
2) How long have you been writing for?
Ummm I did some school assigments like short stories but I really started writing in 6th grade I think.
3) What inspired you to write, The Invisible Secrets?
Well I saw the ABC movie Teen Spirit, and the day I started writing this i remember many different types of stories i wanted to do. I wanted to make a "teen girl drama story" but then I thought of ghosts. And it all just clicked! And Volia! "The Invisible Secrets"
4) What environment is most comfortable for you to write in?
Well I have written during school (I'm a bad person :P), in the car with my family, outside, in my two rooms, many places. I can slso can write with music on,sometimes it helps me and sometimes it annoys me. I don't have a set writing enviroment. I can get inspired by my surroundings.
5) How did you discover Wattpad?
My friend (who I call my sis)@NameTaylor
6) In any ways, are you similar to your protagonist, Becca, from, The Invisible Secrets?
Um well I'm not really sure. it's weird but I can just feel her words and thoughts as if they were mine but I'm not the most popular girl dating the hot jock but I can write about stuff like that.
7) Which character is the most enjoyable to write about?
Oh that's easy! It's Becca because I can easily change her and twist the story around and she has the same style as me.
8) Which chapter [that has been currently published] do you like the most?
I like them both equally! They both have a big impact in the story.
9) Mind giving us a sneak peak of your story?
He blinked at me, frozen. I started to open my still perfectly glossed lips (YAY! LIP GLOSS! <3) and he started to freak out. “Oh My Gosh! You’re you’re you’re ….. YOU!”
“Noooo I’m Justin Bieber! Of course I’m me!” I put a thin hand on my hip. Aw the poor kid looks terrified! “Who are you and why are you at our school?”'
“Ummm I go here I’m N-N-N-A-A-A-T-E-E .”
“No you don’t. I would know if you did go here.” I tilted my head.
“I’m on the math and debate team……” He gave me a sad blank stare.
“Ohhhh then nevermind!” I smiled in a kind of bitchy way. “Wait how can YOU see me?”’
“I DON’T KNOW! WHY AREN’T YOU IN HEAVEN?” “I DON’T KNOW!”
There will be drama and secerets being spilled a twist no one will expect! (I hope!)
10) Do you have any tips, advice, recommendations or suggestions for the fellow authors of Wattpad?
Ok my tip is to write what you love. If you don't like what you are writing about you won't/can't make a good story. That's like me writing a totally gruesome bloody horror story. :)
11) Name your current favourite song and quote a line.
Ummm Well I am currently replaying "Part of Me" me by Katy Perryover and over. "This is a part of me that you're never gunna ever take away from me"
12) Who is your current [or most recent] celebrity crush?
I have a lot. :) Either Taylor Lautner or Ian Somerhalder (from The Vampire Diaries)
13) If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
Ohhhh, I'm not sure? If I could I would be a shapeshifter so I can be all because I love (mostly) all animals!
14) If you could be a superhero, what would your name and superpower be?
Oh um.... maybe Glitter Girl or Neon Girl :P And my power would be shapeshifting.
15) Name a weird [or bad] habit?
I play with my hair ALOT! And I like my handwriting to look nice. If one letter looks bad I erase it and redo it.
Fan. Comment. Vote.