Chapter Nine

I opened my eyes and I saw Kuza and Francesca fighting Cyndy and Nikki. My eyes grew wide when I saw Zacky laying knocked out across the room.

"Traitors! How dare you go against my authority." Kuza yelled as he pushed Cyndy to the ground.

I tried to move but I felt like I was paralyzed. I couldn't even say a word. Francesca had slammed Nikki into the wall. I tried to look away but I couldn't. I was stuck watching my friends get hurt. I had never felt so helpless. I tried to scream but no words came out. I watched as Zacky struggled to get up and help. Zacky and Nikki charged the leaders together, they managed to get a good blow in, but it was equally matched by Kuza and his "queen".

"We will never give up." Nikki said getting back up.

I don't even remember fighting, or how we got here. So many questions we were running through my mind. What was this horror I was being forced to see? Suddenly, my eyes flew open. My breathing was heavy and I was sweating all over. Tears were streaming down my face. I looked around and I was in my room. Zacky busted in the through the door, and I jumped back and hit my head on the wall.

"What's going on?" Zacky asked.

"I just had the worst fucking nightmare." I said catching my breath.

"What happened?" Zacky asked sitting next to me.

"We were fighting Kuza and Francesca. But,we were losing, I was paralyzed, you were knocked out on the other side of the room. Nikki and Cyndy kept fighting but were getting knocked down." I explained.

"It's okay. It wasn't real." Zacky reassured me.

"It felt so real." I said looking at him.

Cyndy busted through the door and looked at me.

"I sensed something was wrong. Is everything okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Just a nightmare. No worries." I said as I rubbed my head.

"Go back to sleep. We have an interesting day tomorrow." Zacky said kissing me.

Cyndy nodded and waved before she walked out of my room. I smiled at Zacky and kissed back before laying back down. I pulled the covers over me and curled up in a ball. I was scared to go back to sleep. I don't want to witness that ever again. Although I tried to fight he urge, I eventually drifted back to sleep. This time my slumber remained dreamless, I preferred it that way.

The morning came all too soon. I woke up around 11 to sounds of laughter and yelling. I'm guessing Cyndy and Nikki were play fighting. I sensed something off about the atmosphere and slowly grabbed the knife off my nightstand and inched my way out my door to the strange vibe. I saw a tall figure and sneaked up behind them. I wrapped my hand around his mouth with one hand and held he knife to his throat with the other.

"What the hell?" The figure said in my hand.

That voice, it was familiar.

"Austin? What the fuck are you doing in my house. Better yet, why are you up here?" I questioned as I released him.

"Cyndy invited Courtney and I over. And the only open bathroom was up here. I'm sorry." Austin said.

"For fucks sake, Austin. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to almost kill you." I laughed.

"It's okay." He laughed as well while we walked down stairs.

"Brandy tried to kill me." Austin said to Cyndy.

"I would too if I heard someone walking around upstairs. Brandy is the only one who really hangs up there." Cyndy said taking my side.

Austin jokingly scoffed and sat by Courtney.