Two girls (Editing)

To Be a Princess

Chapter 5

Two Girls

The sun shone down on Ouran Academy as students rushed off to their extracurricular activities. Some played sports while others dabbled in the arts, but the majority of the female students had somewhere else that they wanted to be.

Music Room Three was known to be the centre of attention and today was no exception. The room bustled with chatter and laughter as the hosts sat with their guests and entertained them.

Yuki sat on a plush couch surrounded by a group of girls who were admiring the way she drank her tea meekly. Yuki finished sipping her tea and looked up, only to spot a dishevelled Haruhi standing in the corner staring at the room with a blank look on her face. She had just finished running some errands for Kyouya who was working her to the bone for her to pay off her mountainous debt.

"Hey Haruhi," Yuki called across the room with a soft smile as she waved Haruhi over. "Coming!" Haruhi replied, her expression lighting up a little as she walked over to the Shy Host. 

"Was there something you needed Yuki? Perhaps a drink?" Haruhi asked as she straightened herself up in front of the guests. "No thanks, you just looked tired so I wanted you to come and sit with us," Yuki assured with a soft smile.

"KYAAA~!" her customers squealed in delight as they marvelled in her grace. Haruhi flinched a little at the sound but it was something that she was quickly growing accustomed to. "Thanks, Yuki. I could use a break." Haruhi thanked her as she sat down on the opposite sofa. 

"So, what do you think of the club so far?" Yuki asked. "They're all... strange... very strange," she said with a dead-panned look as her eyes scanned the room. Yuki chuckled in response. "Yes, they are a little strange. But they're all good people once you get to know them."

Across the room, the twins were sitting at a table enjoying some tea and cakes. Kaoru reached out to pour out some more tea for the group. "Ow!" he exclaimed as he quickly pulled his hand away from the scalding pot.

"Kaoru! What's wrong?" Hikaru asked with a worried look. Kaoru turned to face Hikaru with tears welling up in his eyes. "I think I burnt my hand..." he mumbled, looking away from Hikaru's gaze. Hikaru gently cradled Kaoru's hand and used his other hand to lift Kaoru's chin to look up at him.

"Silly, don't make me worry about you so much. Whenever you get hurt, it hurts me as much as it hurts you." Hikaru said as he stared deeply into Kaoru's eyes. "Hikaru..."

___(editing)___

I can see that haruhi has a look of absolute shock. Her face was priceless. i couldn't help it. i laughed. i haven't laughed in a while. it must sound strange.

when i calmed myself down, i saw that everyone in the room was looking at me.

"ummm...sorry?"

Tamaki's POV

Suddenly a tinkling sound echoed around the tiled floors of music room three. Everyone looked around for the source. There, laughing her head off, was Yuki.

After calming herself down she stared at the everyone wondering why they were looking at her.

"umm... sorry?" she apologized.

"What for Yuki?" I asked with a perplexed look on my face.

"Never mind.." she said turning away.

Every thing seemed to resume and the Host Club was filled with noise and chatter once again.

That laughter, it was beautiful. It filled me up with warmth and i felt as if i were back in France. With my mother.

I looked over to Yuki's table. She was conversing with the new boy. That boy. He seems a little odd... But I can't see what's wrong... Oh well.

~Time skip~

Yuki's POV

After all the bickering girls had left, i was sitting with Mitsukuni and Takashi, reminiscing about our spars from our childhood.

"OOOH!~ Yuki-chan! Remember when we both sparred so hard that Takashi had to carry us both home? That was so much fun!~ We should do it again sometime!~" he said as he munched on a generous piece of cake.

"Yeah." i say with a smile.

"NO!!! MY DAUGHTER!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH THINGS!?!?!?!?! YOU'RE A GIRL!!!! Shouldn't you be doing... girl things?" Tamaki whined.

"I can do whatever i want to do. It's my choice!" i argue. How many lies have i told them? I'm creating a web of lies.

"Haruhi! Come here! Change into this uniform!" Kyouya ordered.

"Okay Okay..." she said. "DON'T PEEK!" she screamed as the twins tried to come in and help.

"Oh I need to give Haruhi a bag to put his clothes in..." Tamaki said as he walked towards the curtain.

"No Tamaki-" I started but it was too late.

after an awkward silence he walked away and stood there with a blank look on his face.

"A girl...A girl..." he muttered under his breath as he moved around like a brainless zombie.

"Yes Tamaki. A girl. You know the people that come to this club?" i say stating the obvious.

'HOW COULD THIS BEEE?!?!?!?!?!?!?" he screamed once he got out of his trance.

"HOW COULD I HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS?!?!?!?!??!"

"Geez calm down sempai." Haruhi said as she stepped out of the changing room.

She actually looked really cute.

"SO KAWAIIII!!!!!!~" Tamaki squealed as he spun Haruhi around in circles.

"You could be a host like us Haru-chan!!!!!~" Mitsukuni suggested.

"Well...Looks like we have two girls in the club now" kyouya said as he pushed up his glasses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

soz people who actually read this

its sooo boring!!!!~

i'll try and make the next one more interesting

Ja ne