Chapter 9

Chapter nine:

This chapter is dedicated to sweet_candy1125. If it wasn’t for you I’d have either put this story on hold for a while or maybe even trashed it cuz it wasn’t doing as good as my other stories so YAY!!! This is how I react when beautiful readers comment me =D *cough*so comment me *cough*

I kinda left this story for ages cuz I didn’t really like the last chapter cuz it left me in a rut to continue onwards and I had no idea how to write this chapter. So obviously I thought procrastinating would help. Lol does it ever? *shakes head and rolls eyes*

Anyhoo I’m breaking my exercise scheme and healthy eating atm by eating chocolate (GOD I LOVE CHOCOLATE!) now and a few extra serves last night so if this doesn’t make sense or is weird… its cuz I’m hyper haha! Ok, this is pretty damn long so I’ll leave you to it!

*whispers* vote/comment/fan
Nix <3

*************************************************************************************

[Nate’s POV]

Roxy was dreaming of me. By the sounds of it, she was having pleasurable dreams about me! I was stiff as a board from her moaning and waited for her breathing to return to normal. She tossed around trying to get comfortable and settled for her leg hooked over my thighs and yet managing to still lie on her back.

I couldn’t believe what I’d heard just moments before. The sound of her voice moaning my name over and over again was more than I could handle and I wanted nothing more than to turn around and make her dreams come true but I wasn’t sure how she’d take it. Did she enjoy those dreams, or was that all they were… dreams?

I sighed heavily and ran a hand through my hair. I turned to look her peaceful face, completely void of the facial expressions of the pleasure she’d just been moaning about. Maybe I could take it slowly? Maybe I could slowly let her realize my feelings for her.

***

I woke up to a tingling sensation on my lower area and I thought it was the sheets covering me and Roxy. Boy was I wrong. I was lying on my back and Roxy was spread all over me like usual, I smiled, I loved our sleeping arrangements now. Her head was resting on my chest and I could feel her legs tangled with mine under the sheets. As I wriggled a little I froze when I realized that her hand that disappeared under the sheets was, in fact, resting over my er*ction. The realization only made my arousal stand up straighter and I groaned.

What the hell am I going to do? Obviously, I needed to move!

First things first, I slowly moved my hand to slide her hand off but this only resulted in her grabbing a hold on it. Oh no… oh no, no, no, no. But yes, oh yes, yes, yes.

“Rox… Rox honey, you need to move your hand” I whispered to her.

[Roxy’s POV]

“Rox… Rox honey, you need to move your hand” Nate’s voice filtered into my dreams again.

Damn, the number of sex dreams I’ve had with Nate tonight is ridiculous and here I am having another one. I mentally shrugged my shoulders and opened my eyes to see his gorgeous face.

“Good morning, Naddy” I said, my voice husky from sleep.

“Good morning, Rox. Umm, you need to move your hand” he replied with an apologetic look on his face. It was then that I realized I held his huge throbbing er*ction in my hand.

It took me a few seconds to realize that no I was, in fact, not dreaming and I jerked away from Nate’s glorious body so fast I ended up on the floor again. I stood up quickly, mumbled a ‘sorry’ and darted to his bathroom.