Anna & Harry

I sat on the grass, my legs crossed in front of me, gazing at the lake. It was a beautiful summers day so I was wearing my purple shorts and my white top that cropped just below the belly buttong that have 'love' written on it in swirly writing along with my brown gladiators. My long, brown, curly hair was up in a ponytail with a few loose strands falling beside my face. I recently dip-dyed the end on my hair red, just to bring a bit of colour to it. I covered my brown eyes with white-framed sun glasses.

You could hear the laughter of the little kids playing in the sand pit; the chattering of adults with the laughter; teenagers gossiping and talking about the latest crush; boys playing football; the usual stuff on a summers day. I was here on my own. I like to come here to think. It's not like I'm depressed or anything, it's just a nice place to relax and escape things for a while.

I suddenly felt something wack my shoulder and a pain shooting through it. I yelped slightly and saw a ball roll past me. I grabbed it quickly before it went in the lake. I looked around to see and boy with brown, curly hair walk towards me. He shook his curls and flicked them to one side. As he got closer, I could see dimples in his cheeks as he smiled.

"Sorry about that, love. Louis has a bad aim." He said.

"HEY!" A boy in stripes yelled. Is sighed and chucked the ball softly at him. He caught it with both hands a smiled.

"Make sure you don't kick it at me again." I told him, rubbing my shoulder.

"I won't, and I'll try and stop it if it comes near you. My names Harry by the way." He said, sending me a flirty smile. Live a little, flirt back a voice in my head said back.

"Nice to meet you Harry. My names Anna." I said, giggling slightly.

"Well hello Anna. Care to join us? You seem a bit lonely over here." He offered. Before I had the chance to say anything, a boy with black hair shouted at him

"HEY HARRY! STOP FLIRTING AND BRING OUR BALL BACK!" I chuckled.

"I would love to." I smiled. He held out his hand and I took it. He pulled me up and made his way over to the rest of his friends. I followed after him. Once we got there, I saw 4 boys. The boy in striped I'm guessing is Louis, considering he got offended when Harry said Louis has bad aim. There was a blonde boy, the boy with a black quiff and one with dirty blonde, browny hair.

"Guys, this is Anna. Anna this is Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn." He said, pointing to each of them in turn. I guess Louis right, he was in stripes. The blonde was Niall, quiff boy was Zayn, and dirty blonde/browny boy was Liam. They all said hi, shaking my hand. We ended up playing a bit of football, Harry, Louis and I VS Liam, Niall and Zayn and guess who won? Liam, Niall and Zayn! In all fairness, it's pretty hard to play in sandals. I looked at the time on my phone. 5pm.

"I best be off. Thank for a great day guys." I smiled. They all gave me hugs, but Harry's laster a bit longer.

"Anna, can I have your number?" Harry asked as he pulled out of the hug. I smiled and nodded. He got out his phone and I tapped in my number.

"Call me." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. I turned around and walked away. Just as I got to the gate, I felt my phone go off.

From: Unknown

Msg: You busy tomorrow? If not, meet me at the same spot in the park at 12 tomorrow x

- Harry xx