Stand Up - Part 13

Heyaa ! Here's Part 13 already ! I hope you like it :D it's not a very good one but whatever :) xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma’s POV:

I had so much fun with Sam at the Mc Donalds. Sam is a good looking boy, and some girls asked for his number, which was kinda weird cause he’s not straight. He told the girls he’s gay and their reaction, I can’t describe it. It was hilarious. "Poor girls" I said, Sam laughed "They will get over it" he said "Probably" I replied. We went to a little pub after Mc Donalds and I've been drinking, and maybe bit too much... Sam was laughing so hard, he was still sober "Let me give you a hand, you might need it" he said as he wrapped my arm around his neck and kind of dragged me to his car "Oh oh oh, so put your hands, oh oh oh, cause it's a stand up" I sang as I threw my hands in the air, tried to jump but failed and fell on the ground "Emma" Sam said as he helped me up and helped me get into the car "Sit still alright ?" he questioned as he started the car and drove to my house "I hope your parents won't be mad" he said "They're not home" I said as I burst out into laughter without a reason "Baby, baby, baby oooooooooh" I started singing "Oh please Emma, you're so drunk" he said, I laughed "I'ma pee in my paaaants" I said "No no no ! Don't pee in my car !" he shouted, I laughed "I'ma stop near the road" he said as he slowed down "No, I'll be f-fine" I said as I stuttered, I turned the heater off, I felt sick, I even felt dizzy. "You alright ?" he asked "I'm f-f-f-ine" I stuttered, he drove faster. I closed my eyes cause I felt really sick. The car stopped and I felt someone shaking me, but I didn't had the strenght to open my eyes "Mmh" I mumbled, "C'mmn open your eyes, you're home" Sam said, I opened my eyes slightly, Sam helped me get out of the car as I felt through my knees, I burst out laughter "Aaaauwtch, why are you so hard ?" I asked as I faced the floor, "C'mmn Emma" Sam said as he helped me get up. I let myself fall down on the ground and I just sat there "Oh my god, I need to pee soooo badly" I laughed, Sam sighed "I need help" he said as he went to our neighbours, which are the lads.

Sam's POV:

I saw there were still lights burning so I knocked on the window in case other people were sleeping. A boy with curly hair opened the door, man he looks fit. "Yes ?" he questioned, "Excuse me I'm bothering you so late, but I saw you're Emma's neighbour and we got a little problem" I said, he gave me a weird look "Well, I picked Emma up and we went to Mc Donalds, after dinner we went to a pub and she drank to much.." I didn't have to tell him more "Oh no, where is she ?" he asked, "She's by the car" I said as he followed me on his socks, when we arrived Emma was laying down on the ground, the boy kneeled next to her as she shook her slightly "Emma" he said, she mumbled "It's Harry, open your eyes" he said, she didn't react, he took her in his arms "Thanks" he said as he smiled friendly "No problem, is there anything I can do ?" I questioned "No, you already did enough" he said as he turned around and I walked away. I got into my car and drove home.

Harry's POV:

I carried Emma inside the house, no one was home apart from Louis and I, the others were also to a party and I really hope Emma will be the only drunk person. I laid her down in the couch as I hitted her cheek carefully "Emma, open your eyes" I said again, she didn't react, I felt her heartbeat and it seemed normal. "Louis" I shouted, he was upstairs probably sleeping, I heard him coming downstairs "Sup ?" he questioned as he looked at Emma "What happened ?" he asked as he ran to us "Her friend just brought her home, she drank too much, but she's not responding" I said, Louis knew what to do "She needs a cold bath to wake up" he said "We can't just put her with all her clothes in bath" I said "We can't put her clothes of neither" Louis said "And we better don't call Liam yet, or he will explode" I continued "Yea, but he's her boyfriend. Imagine it would be Bo, I think you'd be more mad if they didn't call you" Louis said, I sighed. He was right. I got up and called Liam, he came home as fast as he could, without the others. "How is she ?" I questioned, "Nothing has changed yet. Still no response" Louis said "Is she still breathing ?" I asked, he felt her heartbeat and nodded "Everything seems normal, I think she won't be able to work tomorrow, unless they have enough cleaning staff" Louis said, I chuckled. A bit later Liam arrived, he ran into the living room "What happened ?" he asked as he looked at Emma "Her friend brought her home, they went to a pub and she obviously drank too much" I said, Liam sighed "What now ?" he asked, "She's not responding, so she needs a cold bath. That's why we called you, cause we can't put her with all her clohtes into bath and we couldn't put her clothes of neither" Louis said, "Like you wouldn't like it ?" Liam questioned as he chuckled "I would" I said, Liam hit my face in a teasing way "Hands off bud" - "Back of" I said as he put I hands up in the air and the giggled, Liam took Emma in his arm and dragged her upstairs "Keep her in the cold bath until she wakes up, normally it will take 15 minutes, if her lips are coloring blue, you better take her out" Louis said, "I'm not stupid" Liam said as he closed the bathroom door. I took a seat with Louis and we watched some tv.