Chapter 3

It was time for lunch and I already had a reputation as a bad ass. A slutty looking girl had pissed me off in home economics and I had poured my batch of cake batter all over her head. I walked into the cafeteria and i saw Cassie waving for me to sit next to her. She was sitting with the two hot guys. As I sat down she introduced me. She pointed to the one on my left, who had piercing sea blue eyes, short wavy blond hair with bangs across the front and said that that was Daniel. She pointed to my right at a guy who had emerald green eyes, with short hair that was brown and straight and said his name was Brendon. As I looked at Cassie I noticed that she had light blue eyes, hair so blond it looked white and in her hair was strips of a sky blue just like mine,

As I looked over them I noticed how well they looked like the people from my dream and somehow I knew it was all connected. I suddenly knew I had to ask this next question. I burst out, "What's your favorite element!" They all stopped what they were talking about and looked over at me in confusion. So I suggested like earth, air, fire, and water. You know elements. Mine favorite is fire because it is fore-seeing, life, power, and love. Cassie piped up and said mine is air because it is carefree, joyful, and easy-going. Daniel looked thoughtful for a moment and finally said mine is water because it is thoughtful, mysterious, ever healing, and it can be dangerous. We all turned to Brendon and he sighed before mumbling mine is earth. We all looked shocked before I asked why. He said because earth is strong, faithful, patient, and stubborn. I looked over at my odd group of friends and thought to myself how much we were all like our favorite elements.

We were all walking to the clearing in the woods to hang out, when all of a sudden I had a strange sense that something life changing was about to happen. We got there and we all sat by the lake deep in thought I almost didn't notice the golden wolf that was watching us. As I was about to alert Cassie and the others the wolf seemed to shake its head and make a strange sort of follow me sign with its head and eyes. I thought it over and decided to see what it wanted so telling my new friends bye, I got up and started to follow the strange golden wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bet you weren't expecting that were you in the next chapter i promise to try and bring out their powers and their wolves. please vote and comment if you like it. VOTE please

~Sophie