Chapter 1

One day in the middle of Autumn I was on my computer, searching youtube videos when I came across a song. What Makes You Beautiful by a boy band called One Direction. But what I didn't know that day was that I would soon fall in love with these 5 boys. (just like I did with Justin Bieber) And since that day I haven't been able to stop thinking about them, listening to their music and watching their videos and became quite obsessed, well dedicated is more the word I'm looking for but you know. I just love them more than anything.

Ever since that day I had seen that video and fell in love with the five most amazing guys ever (and did I mention they have really cute accents which is a major turn on). They have become a big part of my life and I have come down with a pretty bad case of direction infection and there seems to be no cure, kinda like bieber fever, there's no cure for that either but I really don't think I want there to be a cure, why? you may ask , well because I'm happy that I have them in my life now, without them my life would be pretty dull and boring. So I think I'll stick with my boys because I love them and my life just wouldn't be the same without them. Like they say in one of their songs "Baby you light up my world like nobody else..." and yes its true they do light up my world and make me happy and smile each and every single day.

So the other day I was thinking about making Harry a video for his birthday which is February 1st, so I asked my cousin to help me and of course she said yes. So we both made some Happy Birthday Harry signs so I could put them in a video. She emails me the pictues but tells me that her sister didn't want to be in it so she tells her "when Harry sees the video he'll see me and my beauty and obviously just have to meet me. And then me and mary will become friends with One Direction and then we will become rich and famous by affiliation. And her sister will be living a boring life meanwhile we will be living it up and partying with celebrities (maybe even Jusin Bieber and Cody Simpson) ". Which is pretty much the most perfect life you could ever ask for. And one day that will happen.

So I finish the video and I put it on youtube and i tweet it to him and ask others to tweet it to him as well in hopes that he sees it. One day i'm on twitter when I see that I have a new follower and a new message. I check my latest followers and I see that Harry Styles has followed me. I scream "HARRY STYLES FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER" my family looks at me like im freaking crazy and I'm just like "what this a very important moment for me in my life" they just continue to stare at me and then go back to doing whatever it is they were doing. I then go check my dm's and see that Harry also messaged me saying..."hey I just wanted to say thank you so much for the birthday video its was really great, you guys did a wonderful job and I've decided to have a contest where I look at all the videos fans made for me and choose which video I like the best and I chose your video. And whichever person wins get to come to london and hang with me and the boys for a while. So I would love to meet you guys sometime soon, so heres my number call me anytime and we'll arrange something ok:)". "aww really. you're welcome, glad you enjoyed it. Ok sure sounds like a plan ." "ok well talk to you later I guess bye:)". "ok ttyl bye:)"... So after I talked to Harry I added his number to my phone. I decided I would wait a few days and call him. A few days passed and and I decided to finally call him. I dial his number and it rings three times before he finally picked up.....

------

so this is my first ever story so bare with me. Would really appreciate some feedback so, vote and comment and tell me what you think and if you like it and any suggestion on how I could improve it or whatever, well thanks for reading:)