Stand Up - Part 12

If you didn't noticed yet, the cast changed. A new character entered the cast :D I dedicated this part to Gina, cause she plays a big role in it. 

Anyways, enjoy reading buddie's ! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with the sun shining on my face, I smiled and turned around but Liam wasn’t laying here. I stretched out, putted my PJ’s on and went downstairs. I heard people laughing in the backyard, I saw my dad and Liam “Good morning” my mom said, I looked in her direction “What time is it ?” I questioned confused, she looked at the clock “11.30am” “Did I miss something ?” I questioned “No” my mom giggled “Than why are Liam and dad laughing in the garden ? And why are you home ? Did you run out of work ?” I asked confused, my mom laughed “Sky and Zayn are here too” she said, my jaw dropped “What did I miss mom ?” I asked her again “When you left few days ago, me and your dad were really worried. You were looking terrible.. We thought that you were gonna hurt yourself. We never saw you like that. We decided from the moment that everything’s fine again, we were gonna spend more time with you and meet both of your boyfriends. You’re a young women now, and it’s hard for your dad to let you go” she said as she stroke my hair “I never meant to worry you..” I said “I know sweetheart but” she didn’t finished her sense, she turned her head, I could see she was holding her tears, I gave her a major hug “Don’t do that to us again okay ? We thought we were gonna lose you” she said as she cried slightly, I wiped her tears “I won’t mom. I promise” I said, she smiled “Okay. Now go outside” she said, I grabbed her arm and walked outside with her. There wasn’t only Sky, Zayn and Liam. Gina and Niall, Harry and Bo, Eleanor and Louis, Kristen, Paige and Kate were here too. It felt uncomfortable to see them, I ignored all of them for a week “Errm, hi everyone” I said “Hello” Gina said as she smiled, I sighed “I’m sorry” I said and looked at Niall “Especially to you Niall..” he stood up and hugged me “I’m sorry too” he said and took a seat again next to Gina, everyone started a conversation again. I walked up to Liam “Good morning beautiful” he said as he held my waist, I played with the back of his hair “Morning” I replied and kissed him “Uh um” I heard my dad coughing, I giggled and sat on Liam’s lap. My dad started the barbecue as my mom was looking for the vegetables “Long time ago” Louis said, I smiled slightly “Yeah” he smiled and rubbed my hand “It’s okay, we should stop talking about it” he said as we both smiled “But I wanna ask you something first” Harry said “Yes ?” I questioned “When you ran away, where were you ?” he asked “I was by the Collins. Sarah and Tim were on a holiday so I was babysitting on Shane and Shauny” I said “You should visit Shane soon” I said as I looked at Liam, he nodded “I know, I already got a text from Tim” he replied.

We had a good day, we spent the whole day together.

Niall’s POV:

At the evening I told everyone Gina and I had to go “Why ?” she questioned “It’s a surprise, I can’t tell you” I said, we both stood up and said goodbye to everyone “When will you tell me ?” she questioned excited, I laughed “You’ll see tomorrow” I said, I already packed our stuff but she didn’t know it yet “C’mmn tell meeeh” she said as she poked my side, I laughed “No I won’t sweetheart, wait ‘till tomorrow” I repeated “But why did we had to leave so early than ?” she asked “First off, it’s past midnight so it’s not that early anymore and second we have to get up early, but I won’t tell you more” I said as I started tickling her, we both landed down on the bed “Stoooop” she said “What are you saying ? I can’t understand you” I said while I was laughing “S-s-s-top iiiiiit” she shouted out of breath, I stopped tickling her, I laid on the top of her and started kissing her, giving her neck kisses “Is this better ?” I questioned, she nodded. You know what happened next, I’m not gonna tell you everything in detail..