Not Over Yet

Mysterious POV

My fist clenched tightly as I stood in the shadows watching what is suppose to be mine together with that mutt. my lip curled into a snarl, as I watched the two walk off. I could see the blood on her skin reeking of Sanju's blood. I was infuriated that whore was suppose to separate those to so I could have my Plague. My first in command walked up as he spoke in a hoarse tone.

"I had her in my clutches Master..."

"I do not see her at my feet begging to do what I ask for her to do as I command now do I?"

"Master, in all honesty if our warriors got here sooner to retrieve her she would have been all yours."

I narrowed my eyes at my assistant. His black hair now cut off short s his Purple eyes looked towards the ground awaiting his punishment. I narrowed my eyes even more seeing all the scars caused by that stupid mutt. I growled to myself and snarled out

"I wanted that worthless baby out of her, I will not have a women with a child from a pathetic werewolf. I can't believe you of all people were almost killed by that mutt, Vitali"

Vitali's eyes looked into the direction of where my beloved walked off to with sincerity in them. How disgusting. Soon Ikari Chi will be mine... She will help me kill off all werewolves and rule the planet. She will be my women, the barrier of my children who will soon take over my spot.

Please Comment and Vote