Taxi To Faraya

Taxi to Faraya

-Alo.

-Alo.

-Hi Dina.

-Hi.

-How are you? I miss you.

-I miss you too, really. Where are you?

-In Faraya.

-You are still in Faraya? Are you crazy? In this weather?

-Oh it is marvelous.  It has been snowing for three days non stop.

-I know, I watched the news. Aren’t you cold?

-No, of course not. Got the chimney going and everything, I have everything I need except one thing.

-And what is that?

-You.

-Ha ha ha ha

-Why are you laughing?

-No, I didn’t mean to, it just sounded nice how you said it.

-I really miss you Dina.

-I miss you too. Ah I am so tired, I just got back from the gym, and I can’t feel my legs. Are you alone? Who are you with?

-Just me.

-Aren’t you bored?

-Not really, it is very nice up here. There are some people here, enjoying it like I am. It is so quiet and peaceful.

-Guess what?

-What.

-I want to tell you something.

-Tell me everything.

-I thought about our conversation last week.

-I am all ears.

-I thought about it. I was apprehensive at first. I mean, the problems that can happen and the mess that can ensue, you being a married man and all, but I thought about it fully and I decided that I am going to do it.

-You have no idea how that makes me feel.

-How does it make you feel?

-Ecstatic. Are you kidding?

-Yeah, I am still scared though.

-Of what?

-Of what might happen, of problems and complications. I don’t want to wreck your marriage. At the same time I want to be with you.

-You won’t wreck anything. I told you.

-But what if she finds out?

-She won’t.

-But what if she does?

-I will deal with it then, stop worrying. You know how crazy about you I am?

-Ah, it is that talk that gets me.

-I am crazy about you.

-Tell me more.

-I am crazy about your whole being. About your mouth, nose, teeth, breath, fingers, toes, hair, voice, everything. See? I am being completely decent. I can go on but I will break the decency rules.

-Break them.

-Not over the phone sweetie.

-I have been thinking about it real hard. I am torn between two fires.

-Look, like I told you last week. I love you and I can’t wait to see you again and to kiss you and make love to you and wake up next to you. I love the times we spend together, I love how we talk and laugh and just be ourselves in front of each other without pretentions or effort. And I want to explore this to its utmost limits, see where it will take us. I have no intentions of taking advantage of you and you know that very well. As a matter of fact, I have never ever thought about it, let alone done it.