Harry Imagine Part 6:

When you make it back to the hotel you get to your room and sit on the bed. No matter much your heart is telling you to forgive you know in your mind it's not a smart idea. You never know if this would happen again. You couldn't trust him not to do this again when you trusted him before. You felt that it could happen again and that possibility is what hurts the most.

You were in the kitchen of the motel room when a knock is heard. You walk over and open it and standing there is Perrie. "Hey Perrie" you say stepping a side letting her through. She pulls me into a hug "Zayn told me what happened so I came over to see how you are" we walk towards the couch "I've been better. He thinks this can work Perrie but honestly I don't think it can" You whisper as tears fall "I know he does but I think we all do. Even though this happened you two were made for each other, everyone can see it. If Zayn did this I'd probably kick his ass. But I love him and it would take awhile and something big but I think I'd forgive him" You stare off "something big huh" You ask thinking.

She looks over at me "you want something big don't you, something to prove that he is sorry and regrets it" she asks slowly. You nod "I do I mean it'd be nice" You tell her. She stays for a few hours and leaves. You know she's up to something, it's Perrie and you know her. You go to the bed and fall asleep. Today has been exhausting. You were fast asleep when another knock was at the door. Groaning you slowly get out of bed and open the door. In front of you is Liam with a dozen roses and a note.

"Liam what is this" you ask "I'm supposed to hand these to you and as that you follow what the note says and I'm not to leave until you agree" he tells me. "Fine i will follow but let me guess Harry put you up to this" he nods "great" you as he walks away so you close the door. Suddenly it hits you "damn it Perrie" you say out loud.