Q&A #1

Hey guys so I'm gonna answer ur questions now lmao.....

#1 who is your best friend that made a........ Ect from:
b-unk-beds aka Emily
My answer: you areeeee and thank you so much Em I love you too!!!

#2 how do you come up with ideas for your stories?
From: love123katelyn
My answer: I don't I just wing it and apparently you guys enjoy it haha

#3 is Nash your fav magcon boy or do you like someone else?
From: vickydallas612
My answer: well you see I'm a Matt girl but I'm also a Nash girl while struggling to be a Cameron girl but also a Shawn, Taylor, Carter, Jack, Jack, And Arron girl. I love them all so much :)

#4 what grade are you in?
From: belieberjules
I am in da 8th grade. I'm 14

#5 l LOVE this book
From: vashappeningzayn
My answer: not a question but thank you :)

#6 have you ever been to magcon?
From: esthefany_vasqz
My answer: I WISH BUT NO IF YOU LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR MINNESOTA WHEN THEY COME THERE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!'

#7 is it hard when people pressure you to write more stories
From: esthefany_vasqz
My answer: yes kind of because I'm currently writing this one and I'm gonna make addicted a Sam Pottorff fanfic.

#8 why did you pick Nash as the main boy/man/guy in this book?
From: hey_its_madalyn
My answer: well at the time I didn't know much about the others so I just kinda picked Nash. I originally wanted to make it a Matt but stuck with NASHY :)

#9 what do you like most about writing stories?
From: hopeyoufeelthesame00
My answer: the feedback is amazing!!! I love every single one of you and you're all beautiful and deserve to meet ur fav <3

#10 what inspired you to write this story?
From: magcon_fans_
Nash did I love him so much and I wanted to make a story about him :))))

Well that's all for today guys :) some were repeats so I just answered all of them :)
Love you
~Montana