Connor

After I walk out the classroom, I don't even start heading in the direction of the office. I head outside instead. Into the hot heat. I already know where I'm going and I hope my plan works. I miss him so much. More than anything right now.

I walk to Connor's truck to find him sitting in there with his head thrown back, eyes closed, singing along the music I can hear from outside. He must be missing me, too.

I open the door and he doesn't even jump. I sit down beside him and curl up into his arms. He smells like soap and Axe, the scent I've grown to adore so much. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"You get kicked out, too?" I speak up. He tightens his arms around me and I snuggle closer.

"Yeah. Mrs. O'Riley was bitching. Plus, I was trying to get kicked out," he shrugs.

I turn my head up to look at him. He looked down at me and smiled at me. "You missed me, too?" I asked, hopeful.

He laughed, "I'm always missing you."

"You don't have to right now, though," I smile. That makes his smile get bigger.

"You're so beautiful," he chuckles. I shake my head and snuggle closer under his arm.

"Liar," I grunt.

He laughs again and kisses the top of my forehead. We just sit there after that, occasionally singing along to Death Cab For Cutie.

I look up at him and really get a look at what I'm in love with. One of the most beautiful people I know. Gosh, why is he so irresistible? All I want to do right now is kiss him.

I use my hand to turn his face towards mine. He already knows what I want and the look in his eyes proves he wants me to kiss him more than I do.

I start closing the space between us and he wraps his arms around my waist.

I close my eyes and I feel his warm lips gently lock in mine. I lock my fingers in his hair and he pulls me closer to him. I trace my tongue along the curve of his bottom lip and he pulls me tighter to his chest.

This is heaven for me. Kissing Connor should be my drug and my only rehab. But it's getting kind of hot and cramped in here. I pull my lips back from his and rest my head in the crook of his neck.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asks.

I shake my head. "No. No, never. That was amazing," I assure him.

He laughs," Then why'd you stop?"

He starts closing the space between us again and all I can manage to do is keep breathing right. He plants his lips against mine and starts the rhythm. Our lips are moving in harmony together and it's like I was made to do this. My lips were made to be curved in a lip lock with Connor's.

I feel his tongue tracing all corners of my mouth and I return the favor to him. Sadly, I pull my lips away from his again. Which causes him to groan and try to close the space again.

"Connor, please, stop," I plead.

"Thalia? What's wrong?" he asks.

He stops holding me and turns away so he can look me in my face. I can still taste the sweetness of him on my lips. I raise my hand to wipe it off.

"Nothing. That was perfect, really. I love every minute of it. But David...you love him more than I do and it would be cruel if we did this to him," I lied.

Right now..I couldn't give two shits about David's feelings but I had to give him some reason to stop. Connor thought about this for a moment before cutting the music off.

"Right. David," Connor grunts.

We both get out of the truck and grab out bags, ready to go back into hell.

"That was amazing, Connor. You know that," I say, grabbing his arm and stopping him before he opened the door.

"I know it was. You're an incredible kisser and believe me -- I didn't want to stop," he winks.

I blush and smile at him.

After we part ways, I head to the bathroom that no one goes to by the vacant lockers on the far side of the hall. I walk into the last stall and slam the door. I slump against the wall.

I just made out with Connor behind David's back. I feel wonderful and terrible at the same time. I have the ripped apart feeling again. I need my guitar. Right now I can't look David in the face without feeling like I've broken his heart without him knowing. I can't start dating Connor because it won't be right. Connor and I are both in love with David and if we got together we'd cheat on each other with the one we both loved. That would tear everything apart and right now I need them.

I need them both so much.