: Five :

• Dedicated to All you beautiful people who waited for this update. :) ♥

                  ***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***

Author's Note: Here’s the fifth part... I don’t even know where I’m going with this, but oh-well. Things will be toned down a bit, so that the plot can sort of get to start to seep in. Hope that’s okay with you guys. And I am deeply sorry for the huge time gap that I haven’t updated any of my stories. I can thoroughly blame it on procrastination and laziness. It’s a deathly combination, I swear.

(This is not edited, so there might be a couple errors here and there. On another note Matt Bomer on the side, my peeps. ------->)

  Slight Warning: There may or may not be a little stolen kiss a prank and a very jealous vamp. ;)

Oh, yeah, and I've finally come to an idea, what about Matt Bomer being Zayne? He's hot and I think it's perfect. You guys know what? Never mind, it's official, Matt Bomer will be playing Zayne. Ah, I feel so much better now. Yay me! xP  

                  ***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***

                                                             Torture Me.

                                                                Part Five.

                  ***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***

Recap: Previously on “Torture Me” Zayne was visited by The Joshi Clan to be a part of their clan since they lost a member. Zayne is definitely opposed to the idea and all thoughts are of Daniel and how he can just get back to him. Daniel is chatting with Dayna, getting the inside scoop on Zayne whilst the meeting seems to progress. From all the chit chat, time flies by and Zayne’s back, insisting they take a shower together. And boy, do they do just that and a whole lot of other things. And it appears that Zayne is completely out of it, when he sees Sunny get too close to his love. Stay tuned for the latest on Torture Me.

                  ***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥** 

       Snuggled into his hard chest seemed to comfort me, even though my mind kept buzzing in on that word. Mate. What the heck does he mean by that? What is this, some crazy Twilight shit? I could feel Zayne's chest rumbling as he practically barked out threats to Sunny. Somehow I found his possessiveness and jealousy to be kind of...hot? Nawh, maybe I'm just hallucinating, I can't actually like that, can I? 

       "Sup, hoes, miss me?" Somebody greeted as they opened the door. My mind was far too off to even look up to see who'd enter -- plus, Zayne had my face squashed protectively on his chest, so why bother?

       "...I can't even. You know what? Jo, you're in charge, okay. Sunny, keep your hands to yourself and Jo just -- don't do anything too crazy while I'm off -- and keep an eye on my mate," he said with a sigh. All I could concentrate was on the rumbling of his body as he spoke and my mind stuck on that word. Wha' he say?

        I felt like my ears were stuffed with cotton, and before I knew it Zayne had given me a firey kiss and left off to meet someone as I stood there dumbfounded with the word mate circleling my mind. The fuck? Once I heard the door click shut, I blindly searched for somewhere to sit using my hand, when I came in contact with the lush covers of the bed I immediately sat down. Placing a hand over my heart, I tried to control my breathing.