Chapter Thirty: News!

Big number 30 guuyyys!! Sorry this took so long to upload! I wont dive into excuses and will get straight into the chapter!! :) Enjooooy!!

Dedicated to PutDownMyCupcakes because she is hilariously funny and she made me this banner on the side!! Isn't it just epic? :3

-----

 Nerd Gone Bad Chapter 30: News!

Reluctantly, I pried my eyes open only to have a luminous streak of light attack my pupils. Instinctively, I squinted my eyes, groaning at the light which had disrupted my sleep. If I didn’t know any better, I would think I wasn't a morning person. Shifting under my blanket, I slowly counted to three before throwing off the quilt which sheltered my body from the cold air of the room. 

That’s the problem with beds. They’re just too darn comfortable.

Still groggy with sleep, I stood up from my bed and began to walk across the room. I hadn't gotten halfway across when I stubbed my foot against a hard surface and I fell roughly to the floor. If I hadn't been awake before, I definitely was now.

Grumbling profanities from my position on the floor, I rolled over so my back was parallel against the hardwood ground. Yup, definitely not a morning person.

With maximum effort, I lifted my torso from the ground while rubbing my aching backside. That had been one hell of a fall. Feeling an aching throb coming from my foot, I glanced at my feet to see my big toe was now a vibrant red. Cursing under my breath, I removed my hand from my backside and clutched my aching toe. While caressing my toe, I scoured the room for what had caused my horrific fall. My eyes narrowed when they latched on a large black suitcase positioned merely inches from my bed.

“The hell?”

Staring at the suitcase in confusion, I butt-scooched closer to it, wincing with every scooch. 

“Now how in the world did this get here?” I thought aloud as I attempted to turn the suitcase over.

Weird. It was full.

Reaching out a hand, I grabbed the zipper and quickly unzipped the suitcase. When I had fully unzipped it, I flipped up the lid. My eyes widened at what lay packed inside the suitcase. 

The huge black box was brimming to the lid with my clothes!

What the hell?!

Who in the world put these clothes in here?