Danielle and Jessica left because they had double dates with Carter and Jack Johnson. Typical. So it was just Jade, Hannah, Karime, and I.

"Well, c'mon! Leggo!" I yelled and got in my car. Everyone got in after me. Hannah sat in the passengers side, and Jade and Karime were in the back. I plugged my phone into the car and started blasting Pick Me by Justin Bieber. I don't care if it's old. It'll always be one of my faves.

"CUZ ILL BE YOUR NUMBER ONE, NUMBER ONE FAN!" Hannah and I screamed. Jade hated Justin Bieber and Karime was too absorbed with her iPhone to even notice we were listening to music.

We pulled up to the piercing place and we all got out.

"So, you're here to get spider bites, right?" The girl asked me. I expected to get some beer gutted old man with a giant white beard and a leather vest with tattoos all up the side of his arms. But I, thankfully, got a pretty girl who looked no older than 25. She had long black hair with side bangs. She had a lot of tattoos but they didn't look trashy. She also had an eyebrow piercing and a nose piercing.

"Yup" I smiled. I wasn't nervous, surprisingly.

"What ring do you want?" She showed me a bunch of rings to go in your lip. I picked out two simple black circles.

"Those one's" I said.

"Okay, come sit over here. You'll feel a little pain, but it's not too bad" I nodded and she put two needles through the bottom parts of my mouth and filled them with the black ball rings. (A/N I know what you thought of....dirties.)

We finished and I drove home. I had to go to a photo shoot for my Magcon promotion photos so the girls went off in L.A. I already had the outfit I had to wear for it. It was black ripped super tight skinny jeans, a black crop tank top, black Doc Martins, a white spiked belt, some black bracelets, and a gold necklace that said "dream on" in cursive, and my hair had to be curled so I just curled over the straightness.

I got to my photo shoot and the dude introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Jason and I'm the photographer. I'll be doing your photos today for the tour. Just do some natural poses." I nodded and stood where I was told to. I had a straight face as I looked at the camera. I did various stuff. I crossed my arms, uncrossed them, faced the side, faced the camera, smiled, made no expression on my face. Stuff like that. I actually started break dancing to get some cool hip hop looking photos.

When I finished, I looked through them with the photographer and Bart and I was allowed to pick out five that I liked. I picked out one where I was straight and facing the camera, one where I was smiling not looking at the camera and the sun was shining on me, one where I was lying on the pavement and my arms were straight up near my ears and head and my one leg was bent into my other leg, one where I was biting my lip, and the last one where I was dancing and it looked super cool (A/N I'll post a photo on IG of the last one.)

Turns out, Bart picked the same photos so we decided on those. They were released and everyone went CRAZY! I posted them all separately on my Instagram. The same caption was on each one.

Caption- "Magcon Tour photo shoot"

My fans were so nice about it and said I looked beautiful and perfect and stuff like that. Some people weren't so nice about it...

"Omg why is she going on the Magcon Tour. I'm not paying to see a fucking fat ass dance on stage wearing slutty clothes..."

"Why why why why why. Are you fucking kidding me. I'm not going to Magcon anymore. I'm selling my tickets."

"I'm not paying $150 to see slutty white trash dance like a hoe and twerk. I see that everyday at school."

"More like prostitution photo shoot. Could you show any more cleavage?"