Leaving for Tour

Background: Tonight was the last night you got to spend with August. He was going on a tour all around the world for 6 months. You were happy for August because his career was taking off very well. But, there was a part of you that didn’t want him to go because you know all about the scandalous ass females who would try and be all on August. He assured you he only had eyes for you and wanted to make sure you guys last night together was perfect. August wanted you to be ready for a romantic dinner at 8 and right now it was 7:30.

*At the house*

August POV:

I just got done adjusting my tie and now I was looking at myself in the mirror. I had on black dress pants, a white button down shirt and the jacket to match the pants. YN and I have been out to dinner before but I thought a tuxedo would be more fitting for the occasion. I sat on the bed for what felt like 2 minutes when I heard the bathroom door open and YN heels meet the floor. I turned around and gave her a dashing smile and she smiled back cutely. I made reservations for 8 at a very elegant restaurant but the way Yn’s dress hugged that ass had my manhood feeling some type of way. I quickly rose and grabbed her hand and kissed it.

August: Ready to go my love?

YN: I’m ready.

 I led her out to the car and made sure she got in safely. The car ride was silent but not like a bad silent, more like a calm one. Yn would occasionally look at me asking where I was taking her but I would just smirk at her and not say anything. She always told me how she hated surprises but I knew she secretly loved them. I pulled into an empty parking lot and parked the car. I hopped out and ran over to YN’s side and led her into the restaurant. As soon as we walked in we were greeted at the door and led to our table in the middle of the extravagant room. All around us were red and white rose’s pedals and candles lit. I looked at YN who had the biggest smile on her face; all I wanted to do was make her happy.

END OF POV.

“Baby, this is amazing.” Yn said

“Only the best for the best” August said giving her a smile.

Shortly after a waiter came over with a bottle of Ace of Spades and poured two glasses leaving the bottle in a gold bucket filled with ice. The waiter took their orders and disappeared. August started the conversation off by talking about the tour.

“Bae, I’m sure the time that I’m away is going to fly by. And it’s not like we can’t face time and text each other every day.” August said after bringing the champagne to his lips.

“I know babe, I’m just going to miss you and doing things with you.” You said smirking

“What things?” August said raising his eyebrows.

“Don’t play stupid Aug.” you said rolling your eyes.

“Don’t worry, you’re gonna be bringing that ass down on me tonight.” He said winking at you.

Before you could respond the waiter came back with you guys food. The rest of the dinner was perfect. You and August talked about everything. Looking at your phone you seen it was 11:00 and now you and August were heading out. On the car ride home August was feeling on your thighs and leaning over whispering dirty things in your ear. You wished that he would start paying attention to the road seeing how every 3 seconds somebody was honking there horn . But then again, you didn’t mind. When you guys reached the house you were already out of your heels and getting a piggy back ride from August into the house. August had a nice grip on your legs as he carried you to the room .Once you arrived; he opened the door and laid you down on the bed.

“I’ll be right back baby.” He said before disappearing into the bathroom.

5 minutes later he came back and slowly started undressing you. When you were bare he picked you up and led you into the bathroom. Once you seen the sight around you couldn’t believe it. There were roses all on the floor and the tub was filled with bubbles and candles around it. August led you in the tub and sat down quickly behind you. Before you could open your mouth August was attacking your neck with this aggressive kisses, leaving his mark on you. You turned around and gave him a peck on the lips before straddling him.

“You’ve treated me like a Queen and now I just want to give back to my King.” You said looking him in the eyes.

“You wanna treat me like a King baby?” he asked running his hands over your soft back.

All you could do was nod, making August grin. “Just let me run this baby, that’s all I’m asking for.” Before you knew it August commanded you to get on your hands and knees and quickly rammed into you. The sound of the water slowly swishing only made the pleasure more sensual. Although August was leaving for tour you were glad to spend the last night like this with him.

What y’all think about this imagine?

COMMENT!