It All Starts With a BANG

I cried out in pain as he drove it into me.  He winced, noticing the blood that gushed out at the intrusion. 

"Shh..." he said softly, "the pain will pass soon."

I glared at him, but nodded my head slowly, as the pain began to recede slowly.  Until he started moving that damn thing around, causing me to cry out in pain once again as it wiggled about.

"Get it out of me!" I wailed loudly, a few tears leaking out of the corners of my eyes from the unexpected probing.

He gritted his teeth and growled loudly.  "If you stopped wriggling about, I would have finished ages ago!"

"If you had watched where you were going asshole, we wouldn't be in this position right now!" i exclaimed, rolling my eyes, swearing loudly as he moved it around a bit more.

**

Emi Takashima and Blake Nichols live two very different (but repetitive) lives.  However, they never expected bumping into each other in a creepy alleyway to have such an enormous impact on both of their lives.  All starting with one simple 'bang', read on as they get caught up in a whirlwind of unexpected events and unwanted emotions. 

Life just got more interesting.

~~

hey~ this is basically an idea ive had in my head for quite a while now.  The top part IS actually part of the story and the bottom bit is the prologue.  I'd love to hear your reactions to the top part (it may or may not be what you expected it to be   x)  you'll just have to wait and see) 

Please let me know if I should continue to write this :)

Angel out!