who knows what to do?

The soft sound of the water lapping against the shore echoed in my ear. The discarded homes of hundreds of year old snails, clams, or oysters were washed up on the sparkling light pink sand.  everything was perfect. i felt some one come next to me and lie down not far away from were my chair was. i simply ignored them until i heared,

"its beautiful , probably because of you" said a familiar low voice. i was about to comment that he was being a little forward, but i had to stop, there was something about his voice. i turned around to see who it was. when i saw the same dark brown hair, and blue eyes that i had once loved more than anything in the world i knew immediately who it was.

"what are you doing here and how did you find me?" i spat. He looked taken back for a second then went back to his usual cocky self. 

"what? a guy cant visit his girlfriend on vacation?" he asked

"Don't pretend you don't know what happened! Theirs nothing you can do to get me to like you again! everything we had is done! what so you thought you could fly down here and everything would be better? well its not and were not. if it was not clear before were done, over, finished! I screamed at him.

"FINE! I thought i was doing the right thing!" he said. with out another word he was gone.

uhh! why did he do this to me! i came down here to relax and get over him! now he has dug up all of the emotions that had taken me months to burry !

if anyone liked my story please leave a comment so ill know to write more! i dont want to write if nobody will read it.