Chapter 51

© Copyright material

CHAPTER 51

Dina's POV

            Alex and Ryan stayed with me for a while after they drove me home. We talked and laughed. After a while they said they are going away. They went away to Ryan's place, leaving me alone. I prepared some food for James and me. He should come home from work in a few minutes. He works until 5 pm and usually arrives about 20 minutes later.

            The phone rang. It was 5:30 pm already. I answered. It was James's boss. My legs trembled. I asked worriedly: "Oh God, did something happened to James?".

            He smiled and said: "No, no, Dina. Don't worry. That's not why I'm calling. I thought he arrived home already. I didn't want to scare you. I'm sorry.", he said quickly.

            Phew! I relaxed and started to breathe again. We talked for a minute or two and then we hung up. Then I tried to call James. His phone was turned off. I got worried again. I tried to call him for a few more times. Nothing. When I hung up, my phone rang again. It was him. I was relieved at the sound of his voice.

            "Hey baby, I'm going to be a little late. There's been an accident in front of me, and I can't get through. My phone dropped dead. I'm in a telephone booth right now. I just wanted to let you know so that you don't worry. I called you a few minutes ago, but the line was busy.", he said quickly.

            I smiled and replied: "Thank you, baby. I was getting worried. I tried to call you a few minutes ago. When do you think you'll come home?".

            "In about half an hour, I hope. I have to go to my car now. See you soon. I love you.", he said quickly.

            I replied: "Ok, I'll be right here. I love you too.".

            We hung up. I went to the kitchen and put the food in the oven so that it doesn't gets cold until he gets home. About 30 minutes later, he arrived, unlocking the doors. I came from the living room when he got into the apartment, closing the doors and leaving his sports bag on the floor in the hallway. He came to me, smiled and gave me a kiss.

            I smiled too and asked: "Are you tired? Hungry?".

            "I'm not tired much, but I'm hungry...", he said.

            Just when I was about to say that I made lunch/dinner, he continued: "...hungry for you.".

            He winked at me, hugging me around my waist, pulling me to him gently. I smiled.

            We kissed some more and then I said: "That will have to wait for a while. Go and change your clothes and eat first.".

            He smiled and said: "Ok. I'm going to take a quick shower.".

            "You want to join me?", he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

            "Not this time. But I'll make it up to you later.", I winked at him.

            He went to the bathroom smiling. While he was in the shower, I placed the food on the table again. He came out of the bathroom soon, dressed only in his lower part of tracksuit, pulling his t-shirt down while he walked towards me. I smiled and we kissed again shortly when he came in front of me. Then we sat down to eat. After we ate I went to wash the dishes. He went to the living room to watch TV for a while.