"Well, we got back together last night. She came over to my house and demanded to speak to me, so I let her in. We entered my room and she kept rambling on that I was a complete jerk for rejecting her and that I don't deserve her, and she'd rather be with someone else than to be with me. So, I got upset and I kissed her." Asher ended his little 'speech' with a small smile on his face. 

"After we kissed, I told her that I was sorry and she was slightly hesitant about forgiving me." Asher added. 

I don't blame Alicia, though. She has a very hard time forgiving people and she takes long to do it. But I know she won't take so long to forgive Asher because he's her mate. 

"Just give her some time. Whenever she's ready, she'll forgive you." I replied. 

"Well, what about you and Ryder? Are you guys having any problems?" Asher asked while raising his eyebrow. 

"No. What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Because of that Mason guy." Asher replied.

"Can we not talk about that dickwad?" I slightly yelled, getting angry by just thinking about him.

"Why not? He's very entertaining." Asher snickered. 

"What's so entertaining about him?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Well, the fact that he's constantly messing with anAlpha's mate and keeps on getting beat up for it is pretty damn entertaining." Asher laughed.

"Are you taking his side?" I glared at him.

"No I'm not taking his side" Asher laughed again.

"Then why do you find him entertaining?" I yelled playfully.

"Because I just do!" He yelled back, using the same playful tone. 

"Okay, back to being serious now. Why is that Mason guy messing with you?" Asher asked with confusion on his face. 

"Because he's a crazy dickwad. That's why." I replied with a scowl.

"I second that." Asher replied.

"I mean I don't get it. He's messing with me when he has a mate out there, and when he does find her, he rejects her. And yet he's still messing with me!" I yelled. 

"Megan, you shouldn't worry about him." Asher reassured me.

"So you're saying that I shouldn't worry about a crazy teenage wolf that's constantly fricking with me. Who knows? He could be a serial killer, a rapist, or even a pedophile." I rambled on.

"What makes you think that he may be a pedophile?" Asher asked.

"Do you not see the way he looks at me?" I replied.

"What makes you even think that he's old enough to be a pedophile?" Asher asked again.

"Well, you can be labeled as a pedophile if you're 16 or older and I think Mason's about 17 or 18 years old." I replied with a shrug.

"That''s nonsense Megan. He's not a pedophile." Asher shook his head in disagreement.

"Well, he's definitely a pervert." I sighed.

Asher was about to respond, but I cut him off by humming the tune to 'Drunk In Love'. 

"What is it with people and that song? It's absolutely stupid." Asher scowled.

"Hey! It is not a stupid song! It's very catchy!" I retorted.

"A song that talks about sex is catchy? What is wrong with you people?" He said.

"That doesn't matter. It's still an awesome song!" I said, crossing my arms.

"No it isn't." Asher said.

"Yes it is!" I retorted.

"No it isn't!" 

"Yes it is!"

"Isn't!"

"Is!"

"Isn't!"

"Can the two of you just shutup!" A feminine voice said and I turned my head to see Alicia walking towards us.

"I'll shutup only if you tell him that Drunk In Love is an awesome song." I told Alicia.

"Sure. But first....let me take a selfie." Alicia said and I looked ather with a shocked face as I watched her take out her phone and take a selfie. 

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious Alicia?!" I yelled as Alicia and Asher laughed their asses off.

"You guys are crazy." I laughed. 

------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for not updating for over a month. Things got pretty hectic. And although the chapter isn't long, it's just a filler chapter for what's about to come up next. I hope you enjoyed it. Also, for those of you who couldn't see the picture of Ryder on chapter 6, it's on the side for you to see. Gosh, he's soo sexy, right? Well, I got to go so I can hopefully try and update my other stories.

-Ciao