[Soul Eater]Falling In[Death the Kid x Reader]

[Soul Eater]

Falling In

[Death the Kid]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

  I've never written something like this before, so excuse it for it's weirdness and awkwardness.

  WARNING :: SLIGHT OCCNESS

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

  "This is like so perf."

  "I know!"

  You sighed. Your friends had dragged you out to shop when all you really wanted to do was drool over Death the Kid.

  "Oh! How about this one?" your friend, Laura shrieked, while showing off a pink, frilly skirt that was the equivalent of a Pink Peep throwing up.

  Mentally groaning, you put you hands behind you and then leaned back, your face looking up at the ceiling which was actually more interesting then looking at clothes that probably came out of someone's butt. Anyways, though, let's continue on with your Death the Kid fetish.

  You had become addicted to the series after one of my friends had introduced you to it. But there was something that made you love the series even more; Death the Kid. The guy was hot, had the most awesome perks, and he was a total badass. It was the perfect combo.

  And then, last summer. . .

Flashback

  "Well, shit."

  You looked around you, confused. You had no idea where you were. All you knew was that you took a wrong turn into an alley and then fell into a hole.

  Getting up, you looked around taking in your surroundings. In you were a street lit up by weird looking streetlights. The street were lined with buildings, shaped. . . weirdly. Almost as if . . .

  ". . . this was an anime. . ." You muttered.

  "Hey!"

  You spun around at the sound of the voice to see three people coming over to you. Two girls in red shirts that showed off their stomachs and were wearing jean shorts and boots. The other guy. . . was dressed in a symmetrical suit. In fact, everything about him was symmetrical expect for his hair. One side of his hair had a line of white.