[The Wallflower] Changed So Much [Takano x Reader]

[The Wallflower]

Changed So Much

[Takano x Reader]

-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

  yo, like totally. lol. This here is the MANGA version one. GAWD. ♥

  And guys, please look at the BOTTOM. THERE'S REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION DOWN THERE!

 WARNING: FLUFF, MAY OFFEND PEOPLE WITH CANCER [DONATE TO THEIR CHARITIES PLEASE! IT HELPS SAVES LIVES!], OCC, IT MAY CAUSE TRIGGERS IN SUICIDE. [please don't be offended OR try that. I've already tried and so have many of my friends. ITS NOT GOOD! if you're feeling depressed, talk to someone, instead of inflicting pain! In fact, I'm always open! <3]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-..--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

  "You idiot!" Ranamaru shouted. "Go after her!"

  Takano sniffed. "Please. She can deal on her own."

  All the sudden Yuki ran in and shouted, panic in his voice. "[NAME] took off toward the bridge!"

  Takano's eyes flashed opened, and he sprinted out of the room.

  A couple minutes later, Takano reached the bridge, panting. Up on the railing of the bridge was you. You looked down at the water looking at the reflection of yourself.

  I'm. . . not ugly? I'm not stupid. I'm not. . . I. . . This cancer. . .

  Then droplets of water ruined the pristine surface. Just like cancer ruined you.

  I'm not perfect. He wants perfect.

  You started to lean forward -- only to be caught by a pair of strong, warm arms. Arms of somebody you knew. Somebody you love.

  He buried his head in your neck.

  "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry," Takano whispered. "I'm an idiot."

  Shock came over you and tears started to trail their way down your face, mingling with the raindrops. "T-Taka-"

  He spun you around, so that you were facing him.