» Thirty-Fifth Farewell

Quinn

{' Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever. A feeling comes and it may go. How can I judge that it will stay forever when my act does not involve judgment and decision?'}

I released out a huge breath and looked at myself in the mirror. I was pretty nervous about this date as well as I was excited thinking about spending the whole night with my gorgeous girlfriend.

My blonde hair was in a tangled beautiful mess which Khloe curled a while ago. It was a surprise that she expertly was able to make a smooth waterfall braid on the back of my head. I twisted around to see how my dress shrouded wonderfully around me as I wore the gold and black vintage dress that ended above my knees while a pair of Campbell clear glass heels with black leather strap was securing my feet.

I sighed again to calm my heart from pounding but it didn't help. I gazed at myself and took the blush on and brushed more on my already rosy cheekbones. After I placed the brush on my makeup desk, I spun and started to pace around my room. And then I checked myself again in the mirror.

The dress was okay. My makeup was already done and I'd already put the necessary things in my pouch. I wandered around again and then I stopped, remembering I have to bring my camera with us so I skipped to take out the camera, placing its strap over my shoulder.

A knock on my door made me turned around and Khloe walked in, staring at me smiling.

"Aww, I remember when you sneaked in with me at the Halloween party. You're so lovely."

I shook my head. "That night wasn't a pleasant memory though."

"I know," Khloe said. "Even so, you look very beautiful tonight that I might kiss you."

I pulled a dismayed face. "Stop that! You're disgusting."

My sister laughed and clung to my arms. "I'm just kidding. I just want you to relax. You look nervous."

"I am very nervous. This is Risa, you know."

"Yeah, right. The Risa you're constantly perverting each day. The Risa in the photo album you were drooling over whenever you're in a kinky mood. The Risa you were stalking every wet dream at night."

I gasped in disbelief and slapped her arms. "That's not true."

My sister laughed wholeheartedly and then she suddenly pulled her lower lip up to pout. "I'll miss you again."

I smiled weakly and hugged her tight. "I'm going to miss you too."

"I hope Arisa gives you the best night."

"It's already the best because of you," I said as I pulled away. "And I'm sure she'll make it perfect."

"She better be or I'll kick her ass," my sister said, pumping her fist.

I laughed at my heart content before our doorbell chimed suddenly indicating that my date was waiting outside now.

My sister and I stared at each other and then she smirked at me. "I think this is the time that I should do my part as your sister. I'll go downstairs to open the door while you go get your things and in my signal, remember and always remember that you have to walk down the stairs dramatically as a princess should be. Do you understand me?"