Chapter 44: Gohan's Animal Friends

Chapter 44: Gohan's Animal Friends

"Gohan!" I scream very angry as I chased after my boyfriend. "Care to explain why you got me grounded?!"

"T-Tania, it was a accident! I promise!"

Gohan jumped onto a boulder. I did the same and reached out to catch him, but just when I thought I had caught him, he floated into the air. I lost my balance and fell onto my back.

"Ouch." Gohan scratched his head. "That must've hurt."

I gritted my teeth then sprung right back up onto my feet.

"If you think you're going to get away from me, you're sadly mistaken." I bark.

Gohan took a step back. He was frightened. "Yikes!"

It has been two months since Gohan and I began officialy dating. When the others found out about our relationship, they congratulated us. Krillin and Goku teased us after hearing the news. The whole thing was completely awkward as they did that.

Piccolo only smirked after we told him. Goten became hyper and hugged me, saying that he was very glad to have a big sister. I didn't bother explaining the whole 'sister' thing to a three-year-old.

Krillin has been acting pretty depressed recently. I tried asking him what was wrong but he just smiles and says, "Nothing. Don't concern yourself with me, have fun kiddo." And then he goes off somewhere to be alone.

"Tania, if you just stand there like a statue, you're never gonna catch up to me!" Gohan yells as he began jumping from one place to another very quickly.

"Gohan... Stop being so annoying!"

I levitated off the grass and flew close to Gohan. Since he thought that I was gonna stick to the ground, he didn't notice me behind him. Without warning, Gohan began sliding on his feet as if he was trying to stop. With a smirk, I dropped my feet to the ground, sprinted and stretched my arms out in order to catch Gohan.

"You're mine!" I declared, jumping towards him.

"Chobi? You poor thing, what are you doing out here injured like this?" Gohan asks something or someone, squatting just in time for me to completely miss my target. I flew over his head, over the tall cliff that I had forgotten existed, and descended quickly down to the river where Goku and him fishes.

I resurfaced and spitted out the water that had gotten in my mouth. My entire body was completely drenched from head to toe. I sighed. This just isn't my day today.

"Take a look at this baby, Krillin!" I overhear Goku's voice. "She's a huge one."

I glanced over to my left and saw Goku pulling out a big blue fish from out the water. He was shirtless but wore a pair of black swimming shorts. When I turned to my right, there was Krillin, relaxing on the grass and looking as if he was lost in thought. Like I noticed for quite sometime before, he had a sad facial expression. When Krillin noticed me staring at him, he quickly replaced his sad frown with a reassuring smile.

"Hey kido, when did you get here?" The bald man asks.

Goku jumped out of the river and went over to Krillin, still holding onto his victorious prize.

"Aren't you suppose to be grounded Tania?" Gohan's father adds in.

"Yeah, but before I serve my time, I need an explanation from your son, who is all the way up on that cliff." I answered, rising out the water.

"You should cut Gohan some slack. I'm sure he didn't mean to distract you while you were cooking." Krillin tries to save his friend from a lecture.