01. The Bad Boy and The Good Girl

1. THE BAD BOY AND THE GOOD GIRL

WE ALL KNOW THE OLDEST CLICHE in the book; The Good Girl, Bad Boy cliche. The cliche where some boy-who is always hot and has a stupid ass name, but we have yet to touch that subject-and some girl who doesn't even know how to spell penis, but apparently is a nerd, start hating each other or whatever then they love each other then they frick frack.

Yeah, I'm serious.

So let's break it down; piece by piece.

THE BAD BOY:

Ah, yes. The oldest Wattpad Cliche, well, the oldest one since I joined Wattpad in November of 2013.

So do tell me, someone, an answer to this constant question I ask myself everytime I read a story about a Bad Boy:

What make this boy such a Bad Boy?

So he's driven a motorcycle with the money he gets from Daddy's Trust Fund, the father said Bad Boy is constantly rude to. So he's stolen a stick of gum-not even a pack of gum; a stick-from his mother when he was seven years old (We all did!). So what if he is a 'Streetfighter' or 'Underground Fighter' who apparently has one more fights than I have used tampons.

How realistic.

I drowned that statement in sarcasm.

Just because he walks around in a leather jacket and leather boots, doesn't mean he's a Bad Boy. If you hadn't realized, everyone wears tacky, leather jackets these days. They are all the rave right now, and I'm pretty sure even my Grandpa has a leather jacket.

My. Grandpa.

Also, what remotely bad has this kid done?

I mean, most of these boys in these books are eighteen or younger. They cannot be apart of a 'gang' or in the 'mafia', because he's way too young and potentially inexperienced to even handle a taser, let alone a gun.

He'd probably kill his own ass.

Adding on to the apparent bad things, he fails all his classes.

... Okay? So?

That doesn't mean he's a badass, that means he's a stupid ass. And if you have no self-respect for yourself and your education, you go on right ahead and skip that one class with your stupid ass.

But when one class becomes two, and two becomes all your classes, you will be able to say you threw your life away over something as stupid as a High School crush.

Another subject for another time.

I think you get my jist.

So now, onto the moment we've all waited for...

THE GOOD GIRL:

God, I hate this bitch.

Look, no one, in human history, can be as good as a good girl in a cliche and still get a boyfriend.

Guys at my school don't usually go for all the good girls, hence why we have all these girls with no freaking boyfriends. They don't want some lame ass who won't even skip one class to save a bitch's life.

So why would a "Bad Boy", who could go to the strip club and get a bitch to fuck or something, be sitting around with Little Miss Virgin Jr?

Oh yeah, he doesn't.

I'm veering off topic.

So, How is she so good?

What's so good about her? She makes good grades? She's nice and respectful to all authority figures? She follows rules? She turns all her assignments in on time? She doesn't know how to spell the word peni-

N-FUCKING-OH

These are not the qualities of a good girl; these are the qualities of someone who wants to become something in life and not be a slum out on the streets and for what?

A Boy.

Well.

This boy's looks better get you a helluva lot far than you'll be after you give your life for him.

...

Surprisingly, I have no issue with Good Girls in cliches, besides the fact of how idiotic they are.

These bitches are more senseless than me coming to school after a three-day weekend:

Associate: Hey, Mackenzie!

Me: Uh.. Hi!

Thoughts: Who the fuck was that? What the fuck is this? I can't even I'm so confused. Mom pls come pick me up, I'm about to cry in one of the bathroom stalls.

Why does she have to always act stupid around him? And only him?!?!?! She acts so stupid, I seriously feel second-hand embarrassment just by reading her personal narrative about the time she fell in love with her Bad Boy.

Plus, she's aggravating.

Does she always have to give stupid comebacks and say stupid things that make her look like a dimwit? Isn't she supposed to be smart?

Like damn, ffs, shUT THE FUCK UP.

Quit saying things and leave your friends to do all the talking because honestly, I'm about ready to slap the shiť out of you and everyone in your little 'clique'.

Once again, you're partially getting my vibes.

So I shall end this by saying:

If you ever see a boy on a motorcycle talking to a girl who looks v hesitant to get on said motorcycle, go up and hop on that motorcycle like it's Francisco Lachowski's dick and hit both of their asses with that motorcycle. Hit and run, because they look like a Bad Boy and a Good Girl, so they are being Cliche.

-----

watching the video on the side (and the first video in the two-part series) will literally give you a new perspective on what happens after the disney movies end.

john cozart is a god. looks and thoughts.

anywho, hi. im mackenzie cain and you're reading wattpad cliches.

sO I WAS LOOKING ON MY COMPUTER THE OTHER DAY AND FOUND THE VERY VERY VERRYY FIRST COVER I USED FOR THIS STORY, WHICH WAS PREVIOUSLY TITLED "THE THING ABOUT CLICHES", AND I GOT A MAJOR FEELS TORNADO.

just thinking about where i was then and where i am now makes me feel so happy and accomplished and i honestly wouldnt be here without any of you, so thank you so so so so so so so sos oo soso soso so sos os so sos much.

you're my babies.

so...

idk what else...

don't get offended by this story? idk.

I MIGHT ADD MORE.