Bre & Niall

Bre's POV:

I'm upset. My boyfriend just texted me he wants to break up with me! IN A FUCKING TEXT! And why did he want to break up? he just told me he needs some space. Bullshit. I saw the last days how he looked at Christina, the slut from our school. 

GRAAAAWWWW

I need to tell it somebody.

I search through my phone. My sister, yeah she'll calm me down.

"Hey!" 

I didn't wait for a response.

"Look I'm so irritated. Mike just broke up with my, he send me a text. I know it's because of Christina. I know he loves her! But I can't stand it. I'm replaced and he broke up with me through a text. I feel so horrible. And my friends don't reply, and I'm all alone here at home and..." some tears roll down my cheecks. "Please, can you meet me at Nandos? Or Starbucks?" I stop talking and wait for a response

"Er... I think you've got the wrong number" a male voice says through the phone

FUCK!

This is so embarracing.

"I'm so sorry" I start but then he cuts me off. 

"Doesn't matter love. Do you want some company?" he asks and my heart flutters.

"Err...I don't know you. Maybe you're  a gross old 30 year old man" 

Then I relized what I've said.

He chuckles and then replies.

"I'm not, what's your name?" he asks and I chuckle, he's sweet.

"Bre, what's yours?" he asks.

"Niall, still want to meet at Nandos?" he asks and I chuckle. "You seem nice, Niall. Yeah, actually yes."

"Alright, meet you at Nandos in 10?" he asks. "Sure"

"I'll call you when I arrive" he says and we say goodbye, then hang up. 

I run to my room. That was weird. I just called my sister, the wrong number and talked to a boy, and now I'm meeting him at nandos.

BRE YOU IDIOT! MAYBE HE'S A BADGUY! MAYBE HE'S GOING TO KIDNAP YOU! WHY DID YOU AGREED MEETING HIM?

I know why, I need somebody to talk to. And he seems so nice, and he has the same name as my idol. Niall Horan, One Direction.

He's so hot! I have many posters in my room, eventhough I'm to old for posters. No, I'm not to old!

I have to get going, I don't want to let him wait there. I put on skinny jeans and a red top, my brown hair laying on my shoulders. I step into my shoes and walk outside, up to Nandos. I see a blond boy sitting at a table.

Wait, THAT'S NIALL HORAN!

Then he takes out his phone and begins to call a number. 

"Baby you light up my world like no body else" calls from my pocket. I take out my phone, now removing my gaze from Niall.

"Hello" I san and then Niall speaks. "Are you the girl in the red top?" he asks and I can't reply, he stand up and walks to me. "Bre?" he asks and I'm still frozen. He chuckles.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask and grin. "Don't know, then your expression would be less cute" he says and my eyes get wide and I blush.

He just called me cute!

"Are you alright?" he asks and leads me to a table.

"Yeah, thanks so much for meeting me" I say and he nods, takes my hand. "I don't get which guy would replace your for some girl called Christina" he says and I blush again.

"Sorry...for calling you" I say and he chuckles. "don't be, I'm glad you called the wrong number. If you didn't, I wasn't sitting here with your right now" he says and looks into my eyes.

I'm freaking out on the inside.

"What do you want to eat?" 

We order our meals and talk, just talk. He's so cute, so funny and easy-going

When we finish our meal, he tells me he would love to meet another time and I try not to faint.

"You're really cute, Bre" he says and takes a step closer to me.

"You're cute too, Niall" I say and he bends forward and kisses my softly.

Best day of my life, by far.

A/N

Bre I hope you liked it!

So guys, that was my last one shot for today! It's 1.07 am here, I'm off to bed. Shopping tomorrow so maybe tomorrow evening I'll upload again. Maye in the morning, but I don't think so.

X-x-x Noa