Sky & Liam

Liam's POV:

"Guys, ready to go?" I ask them and they all cheer. We're one our way to the carnival. We argued a lot about where were going to and finally we agreed on going to the carnival. Harry complained, though, because he hates rollercoasters.

"Maybe we find some girls for the 'love tunnel" Louis says and I chuckle. "Yeah right" 

"Liam you really need a girlfriend! You're way to...'I'm not falling in love because true love doesn't exist' thing." Zayn says and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"But I have you , babe" I say and lay my head on his shoulder. He laughs. "You need a girl, and quick" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Let's get going!" Niall says and we walk down to Louis's car. "First to the rollercoasters" Louis says and Harry gets pale. "We'll make sure you're alright, Haz" Zayn says and he chuckles.

Sky's POV:

"GIRLS!" I scream and they all come out their rooms. "CARNIVAL, REMEMBER?" They all scream and run back to their room, changing.

I love my friends, but they're so slow sometimes. I put on some music, it's going to take half an hour more before we go to the carnival. 

'I wish' by one direction plays and I start singing. I love singing. "When I see you, with him, slow-dancing." I sing and dance around the room. I like my moments.

"WE'RE READY" my friends scream and we walk out of our appartment. The carnival is just 5 minutes walking.

"Girls, if you see any hot guys, they are Sky's!" one of my friends says and I stop. "Why?" I ask irritated. "You're the one that really needs a guy! We all had dates and boyfriends, but you never go out on a date with a boy. I mean, you did go before, but not the last few weeks" she says and I sigh.

She's right.

"So, all guys are sky's" she says and winks at me. "I think a boy with brown har will suit you."

"And he has to be nice"

"And caring!"

"You could go to the love-tunnel with him"

"He'll hold you in the rollercoaster when you're scared"

"He'll buy to a cottoncandy"

"GIRLS! YOU'RE DESCRIBING MR PERFECT!" I yell and they chuckle. If there would be such a guy....but even if he existed, he wouldn't love me. I'm not perfect, and mr. perfect is, haha.

"ROLLERCOASTER FIRST!" they scream and run to the rollercoaster.

"Alright, but I'm going to scream" I say and follow them. "Girls! Not so fast, please" I yell and they laugh, grabbing my hands and dragging me in the right direction.

I bumped into a guy.

"Eyy!" I say and almost fall back, he catches me. "I'm so sorry" a smooth voice says and I look up. 

"OMG IT'S LIAM PAYNE" I squeel but then shut my mouth, look around. I haven't said that to loud I guess. Nobody is looking our way.

"Haha, yeah" he says and smiles at me. "What's your name?" he asks me. "Sky" I answer and smile back.

"Lovely name for a lovely girl" he says. "You don't even know me" I say and he chuckles. "I want to get to know you" he says and takes my hand, lifting it up and kissing it softly. I giggle a bit and then he takes my hand. "The others are at the rollercoaster." he says and I grin. "My friends too" I say and we wait in the line. Then my friend notices me and runs to me.

"OMG SKY I THOUGHT YOU WERE KID-NAPPED OR SOMETHING I W...." she yells but then her eyes fall on Liam.

"Wooaah" she exclaims.

"Ey that's my line" Somebody from behind us says and I turn around, see Harry standing there. My firiends eyes are almsot falling out of her head.

"Who're this lovely girls, Liam?" he asks and smiles at me. "Sky and her friend" Liam says and squeezes my hand.

Harry smiles at me and then he walks to my friend, talking to her. "Never expected this to happen" I say and he smiles at me. "I'm glad it happend" he says and pecks me on the cheeck.

We step into the cart and the rollercoaster moves up, then slides down and I scream, Liam is holding me and screaming too.

"THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" I exclaim and Liam laughs.

"I WANT A COTTON CANDY!" Naill screams and I agree, we walk and buy some. Liam and I are sharing ,how cheesy, but nice.

"The final moment guys...."  Louis says and takes one of my friends's hand. "THE LOVE TUNNEL TIME!" he says and all my friends chuckle.

"We are with 5 boys and 5 girls....how nice! I'm with Sky" Liam says and pulls me a little closer to him. All my friends and the boys say 'ahhww' 'cute' and stuff like that.

"I really never expected this to happen" I say and Liam turns me to face him. "Are you happy it happened?" he asks and I nod. "Ofcourse" he smiles and we step into the cart.

"You guys are amazing" I say and he chuckles. Then it gets darker and darker.

"It's time" he says and I frown a little confused.

"For what?" I ask and I hear him chuckle again, then he takes my hand. 

"For this" he says and then his lips press against mine.

The best kiss I've ever had.

A/N

Sky hoped you liked it! 

X-x-x Noa