Jealous * Harry Imagine *

*Not Mine*

You look over and see Harry glaring at your friend. You on the other hand were laughing continuously at his jokes. Your friend from college came to visit you and it was the first time Harry had met him. You forgot how fun he was to hang out with and you couldn't stop from laughing.

"Are you ready for the check?" The waiter asks.

"Yes." Harry said.

"We should have a scary movie marathon!" Your friend says.

"Oh my gosh yes!" You say with a huge smile.

Yall pay for your food and then head back to yours and Harry's place. You were confused as to why Harry was acting so stiff. He wasn't talking much and he kept giving rude looks to

your friend.

Yall watch two sacary movies and then your friend decides to head out and go back to his hotel.

"Hang tomorrow?" You ask.

"Defently love." He said with a smile and then gives you a quick kiss on your cheek and heads out.

You turn around and see Harry glaring at you.

"What?" You ask, slightly confuse dy his expression.

"Hang tomorrow? Defently love? Kiss on the cheek?" He said.

"Harry he is my friend." You say defensivley.

"For now. Next time he will just go for the lips! I'm a guy! I know how these things work!" He said.

"Harry! I love you! Not him!" You say.

"Really? Didn't seem so tonight since you couldn't stop smiling and laughing with him." He

said.

"Will you just stop being jealous?!" You ask.

"I'm not jealous (Y/N)!" He says.

"Do you honestly think I would cheat on you?" You ask.

"Who knows." He said.

You look at him and realize that tears have started to form in your eyes.

"If you can't trust me then what's the point of this realtionship?" You say.

"I guess there is no point." He said.

You hold in the tears but a few escape your eyes. You grab you're car keys and open the door.

"By the way Harry. He's gay." You say and then slam the door.

You quickly get out of the apartment and start driving to who knows where. It was dark out and it was hard to see you stopped at a near park. You loved coming here when you were down because it was very peacefull.

You sat on a bench and looked up at the beautiful night sky. There was a million stars out and you finally let the tears spill from your eyes. You didn't want to end it with Harry but what was the point of a realationship if there was no trust?

You lay down on the bench and stare at the stars. You replayed a thousand memories of you and Harry. You remember the first time you met, him spilling his drink on you and then caussaly asking for your number. Then you remember the first "I love you", you were telling him this story and you were laughing because you were getting to the good part and he suddenly bursted out and said the three words that you longed to hear.

You continued to look at the stars and think of Harry for a few hours. You were singing you'res and Harry's song when you hear footsteps. You jerk up and look around. You see a curly haired boy staring at you. His eyes were rimmed with redness from crying.

"(Y/N)." He said.

"What Harry?" You ask.

"(Y/N) I am so sorry. I love you. Please will you forgive me? I was just jealous and I seemed to...I trust you. I love you. Please don't leave me." He said.

You look into his green eyes and realize he was telling the truth.

"Of course I won't leave you." You say.

You hear him sigh and he starts to smile.

"You really do trust me?" You ask.

"Of course. i was just being a jealous boyfriend." He said.

You gigle a little and he smiles even wider beacuse of your laugh. He leans in and gives you a kiss.

"Can we go home? It's too cold out here." You say.

"Let's go." He says with a smile.

You both get up and he takes your hand in his.

"Off to home you jealous boy." You say with a laugh.

He rolls his eyes and laughs a little. You continue holding his hand the whole way home while he sang yalls song in your ear.