Chapter 7

FRANK'S POV

Someone was following me home so that means someone wants to rescue Sophie, tough. We made a deal and she's keeping to it. Whoever is following me home can fuck off now cause what I have planned for tonight...Well, no ones going to stop it.

I decided to walk the long way home, When I made Sophie her dinner I put a drug in it so she won't be waking till later. I need to loose this person, or at least see who it is. If it's the police then I need to run somewhere else rather than home. I stopped walking and turned around looking around, no one was there. Well, no one I could see.

"Right, who's there?" I shouted but there was no answer, cowards. "Come on you pussy" I taunted but still no one came out. I laughed loudly and turned round running, I heard loud footsteps behind me but continued running. I saw my house and ran to it, running in and locking the door. I started walking around the house looking out every window to see who was out there, still no sign.

"Sophie?" I heard a voice and ran to her to see something I didn't want to see. I saw Gerard standing there, trying to wake her.

"Get away from her" I Growled and he shook his head staring at me. "I'll kill you Gerard, I swear to God I'll kill you" I frowned taking out a knife.

"Kill me then Frank, go on. The police will trace and find me" He snapped and I loosened my grip on the knife.

"No...You can't take her" I shook my head.

"Frank, it's over" He whispered, "Just stop. This isn't right and you know it" He looked down at her and sighed. "Look, we'll help you"

"I don't need help! You're not taking her because me and her made a deal! She said she'll stay here for a week and give me a chance Gerard!" His lips parted and he gasped, to be honest I think for once in his life he believed me.

"What...What did you do!?" He shouted running and pinning me to the wall. I frowned and shook my head pushing him off me.

"Nothing, she was going to escape and I asked for a chance! We all deserve a chance Gerard, you had your go so now it's my turn" I snapped and he walked back to her.

"Sophie, Sophie! Wake up. Tell me his lying" He begged but all she did was turn in her sleep. "You drugged her?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I had to, you don't understand what this means to me Gerard" I sighed sadly looking down, "You always get the girls...What about me though? Why can't I have a chance, she's letting me have a chance but you won't let her! Just please" I begged and he frowned.

"She'll never really love you" He sniffed back a tear, "You do know that right?" He asked and I looked down, it's not impossible to love someone. I bet she does love me, just hiding it to hurt me more, well I'm tired of being hurt. I just want a chance of happiness and love. Is that really so much to ask for?

"She could love me Gerard, we'll see okay?" I mumbled and he shook his head.

"No we won't because she's coming with me" He growled and he turned to her, I looked at her and she was sitting up looking at us both confused.

"What's happening?" She mumbled rubbing her eyes and looking at Gerard, "Gerard? Is..Is that you?" She asked happily and my heart dropped.

"Yeah and I'm taking you home" He smiled and pulled her up making tears fill my eyes, I can't have anything I want. He always wins I suppose.

"Wait" She whispered looking at me, "I made a deal Gerard...I can't break that deal" She walked away from him sadly and we all looked at her confused, she's staying? She actually is going to stay because of that deal?