Date Nite

Here's the next chapter....I hadn't had the urge to write this week until today....anyways check out this story by _Amethyst_ called 'Onyx' it's a really good story and I would love if you all can go check it out click the extrnal link to get to it....

Vote

Comment

Fan

************************

School had to have been the longest seven hours of Celeste life. Celeste had been a bundle of nerves since she had woken up that morning. Today was the day of her date with Nate and she couldn’t get that fact out of her head no matter how hard she tried. Her friends were no help at all. They kept dropping not so subtle hints about the date she had in a few hours throughout the day. When school had finally let out Celeste made a mad dash to her car. 

Now Celeste was pacing back and forth in her room. Aaron wasn’t home which wasn’t anything new. Her stomach was in knots. Her breathing was ragged. Celeste was starting to think that she couldn’t do this. She had never been on a date before. What if she screw it up? What if she made a fool of herself? She was bound to do something stupid, wasn’t she? Celeste couldn’t think, her mind was too muddled with thoughts that nothing made a lick of sense to her. 

“Stop pacing before you wear a hole in the floor,” Nina chided walking into Celeste room placing her make over kit on Cece’s desk.

“You took off so fast after school we didn’t get a chance to catch you before you took off like a bat out of hell from the parking lot.” Maddie said following behind her twin, placing bag next to her sisters. “Let’s get started shall we?”

“I don’t know if I can do this,” Celeste admitted looking down at her bare feet.

“If you’re referring to your date with Nate then you are being stupid.” Nina said placing her hands on her hips. “That boy asked you out for a reason and gave you, you first kiss.”

“Yeah, you’ve already kissed him so going on a date with him should be a piece of cake.” Maddie added “Now stop being a freaking downer and get your ass in the shower.”

Reluctantly Celeste nodded and took a quick shower and wrapped herself in a fluffy towel before stepping back into her room. The twins already had their torture devices out and ready. Celeste cringed at the sight of all the different things that they were going to be using on her. Maddie tossed her a pair of matching undergarments and shooed Celeste back into the bathroom to put them on. 

“We’ll start with hair and makeup first, then we can figure out what you’re going to wear for you very first date.” Nina said guiding Celeste to a waiting chair once she reemerged from the bathroom.

The twins set to work on Celeste making sure they made her even more beautiful than she already was. You only go on your very first date once and they wanted to make sure that Nate would keep coming back for more. They could already tell that Celeste and Nate would last a long time. They were just perfect for each other. As Maddie straightened Cece’s hair to perfection Nina set off to find something for Celeste to wear. 

Celeste was more nervous than she had ever been in her life as the twins did their thing. She could stop her leg from bouncing up and down and it was driving Maddie crazy. On more than one occasion Maddie slapped Celeste’s leg and told her to quit moving. But, it was no use Celeste’s leg had a mind of it’s own at the moment. She was going on her first date soon, how could she not be nervous.